Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChrisM FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/03/15 03:12 AM
Please leave comments here:
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/03/15 08:11 AM
Finally ... proof that Cedric is the Masked Avenger. Up until this point it has never been clear. Even the short passage you did from the Avengers POV only used 'he' and 'his' and 'him' rather than a name.

Yay. We all knew it was Cedric, though. smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/04/15 12:16 AM

Now we know who the Masked Avenger really is and why he's doing what he's doing. As the say; the plot thickens"

Cedric grinned at the long-suffering tone in Jacques' voice, but didn't contradict him. In all probability, he was right.
Every superhero needs Jarvis the Butler!

Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/04/15 02:32 AM
Yay. We all knew it was Cedric, though.
I knew I couldn't fool you guys for long. Didn't stop me from trying, though. ;-)
Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/04/15 02:43 AM
Every superhero needs Jarvis the Butler!
Yes, indeed! Or an Alfred. :-)
Now we know who the Masked Avenger really is and why he's doing what he's doing
He can't not help, can he?
But there's always some kind of disguise. (I'm not complaining--love the cape, 'cause it's great when he's flying!) But he never just joins the Marines, or Scotland Yard, or something. Something inside him really likes the dual identity thing. Did anyone ever do a fanfic where Superman got on a psychiatrist's couch? <g>
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/04/15 09:28 PM
I really liked learning more details--finding out how and why Cedric has done what he has done. The tunnel/cave is such a cool way to have access--to go out, help, and be back unnoticed.

Where does Cedric keep the Masked Avenger's horses? Randomness that happened to pop into my mind smile...

Laura
Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/05/15 01:23 AM
Where does Cedric keep the Masked Avenger's horses? Randomness that happened to pop into my mind

The MA's two horses are kept in the tunnel. Periodically, Jacques or Cedric takes them out near the cave to graze and get some light and fresh air. Because of the access to the cave, though, the air isn't as stale as some tunnels might be. He has two mounts so he can take turns riding them. When he goes out at night he sometimes has to cover a lot of ground.

Good question ... other people might have been wondering, too. :-)
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/05/15 03:21 AM
Ah--that makes sense! Thanks for the info smile

Laura
Posted By: ChrisM Re: FDK: The Masked Avenger (13/46) - 11/06/15 01:31 AM
You're welcome!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards