Lois & Clark Forums
comments go here
Now Lois is getting a touch of what the folks in Smallville entertainment.

After Lois and Clark drove away from the railroad crossing they headed into town. When they reached the town center, Clark found a place to park right on Main Street. Looking around Lois saw that the public square had been converted into a mini-fairground. Across the way was a grassy area with a gazebo. A banner sign read: "Smallville Corn Festival." Despite the small town flavor, it was a well organized affair, complete with a hip logo. The feel was part carnival, part craft fair, and part harvest celebration. Under the gazebo, a country-rock band was playing.

This reminds me so much of the small craft fairs in upstate New York! thumbsup
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Now Lois is getting a touch of what the folks in Smallville entertainment.

After Lois and Clark drove away from the railroad crossing they headed into town. When they reached the town center, Clark found a place to park right on Main Street. Looking around Lois saw that the public square had been converted into a mini-fairground. Across the way was a grassy area with a gazebo. A banner sign read: "Smallville Corn Festival." Despite the small town flavor, it was a well organized affair, complete with a hip logo. The feel was part carnival, part craft fair, and part harvest celebration. Under the gazebo, a country-rock band was playing.

This reminds me so much of the small craft fairs in upstate New York! thumbsup

I'm sure you can find this kind of local fair in any number of locations.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards