Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/02/05 11:46 PM
Well, we are down to the last of the chapters on Zoom's boards. After this, only three more reposts before we hit the new stuff. In answer to Hazel's question: this is AltClark in a world where Tempus never interfered, yet Lana was never part of Clark's life either.

Thanks for all the feedback, and let me know what you think!
Posted By: Hazel Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 04:51 AM
Talk about grim implications here! I can't make up my mind if it's something that Clark did, something people thought he did, or something that happened because of who he is.

I guess we'll need the next section real soon so we can find out, huh? smile

I like your portrayal of Rachel, although I'm saddened to see that she feels that Clark caused a major stumbling block in her life. Good for her for sticking it out. Although, come to think of it... if Lana wasn't part of his life, as you explained, does that mean that Rachel knows the Secret (tm) and it's that, with all its repercussions, that caused the blight on Clark's past in Smallville?

This is happening too soon for Clark to really trust Lois; unlike in GGGOH, they're not friends quite yet. So it will be verrry interesting to see what happens next.

Looking forward to more, and soon!

Hazel
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 10:21 AM
This Rachel is really interesting. What has Clark done?

I want to read more...

gerry
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 11:13 AM
Wow what is up with Rachel? Poor Clark, he just never gets a break does he. Laura
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 11:36 AM
It's been ten years since Clark left Smallville.

It's been ten years since the last violent crime.

Hmmm....

James
Hi,

Great piece. thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 12:26 PM
Really liked this section...
“You did, Ms Lane, along with the millions of other voters who elected people whose job is to make those decisions, and to hire others to implement them. The law is representative of the will of the people.”
HA!! Take that, you media jackel...er...Lois Lane...cause she...you guys know HOW SHE IS!!

Yeah, so anyway, wow! so Rachel's the issue hmmm

I liked this ...
She’d gotten over him, made peace with the situation. That’s what she’d been telling her family for years. Having him return to Smallville shouldn’t make a difference. The public humiliation she’d endured was a thing of the past; people had forgotten, or so she’d been telling herself.
...kind of really sets up how the small town situation is and gotta feel bad that she had to "get over him" and wondering how close they had become that she is so angry with him. (checks, sending checks mad?)

Super hyper

TEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: YConnell Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 06:26 PM
The bastard really should have stayed away.
Ooh! Intriguing.

Post more soon, please.

Yvonne
Posted By: Sheila Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 07:39 PM
I'm needing answers! wallbash
Posted By: Shadow Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/03/05 11:09 PM
Ohmigosh, I'm dying of curiosity!!

JD
smile1 smile1
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/04/05 10:44 AM
Whoa, very nice part and verrrrrry interesting clues you're dropping!

More soon!

~Liz
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 8 - 08/06/05 03:22 AM
Shayne

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards