Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Simona FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/02/05 06:54 PM
Great part, Nan! thumbsup

I like the Lois-Lori meeting, and how Lois is trying to know more about her son and Clark's future life!
Come on now, you know we want to see Lois Lori and Clark together, don't you? laugh
I'm hoping Clark is not going to believe to the this-is-a-distant-relative-of-mine story!

looking forward your next post!

simona smile
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/02/05 08:44 PM
dun, dun...........DUN! wink

This is so great, I know I'm repeating myself but I love these two!

~Liz
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/02/05 09:40 PM
Yay, Nan's back! goofy

This continues to be wicked cool. Loved Lois and Lori laughing about poor Clark rotflol

But let's get Lori home to him, without too much delay. She might be having fun (sort of) but he's a wreck.

PJ
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/03/05 04:58 AM
Thanks for the further clarification re lack of resentment on the part of both Lori and Lois. I, too, would very much enjoy see LnLnC together. When do we get to find out what's happening back at the ranch? smile

Hazel
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/03/05 08:20 AM
Hmm I'm not sure Clark will see Lori...

Jose hyper
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/03/05 10:24 AM
Like the rapport between Lois and Lori. I can just see the two waddling preggies marching into Dr. Klein's office.

He's in for an earful. But we can always trust him to help figure out what went wrong.

gerry
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/03/05 10:53 AM
Another great installment.

Looking forward to more soon.

James
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK- Home: Circle of fate 6/? - 08/03/05 07:00 PM
Hey Nan,

I remembered reading the first two installments and then I suddenly realized that you were up to post #6! Wow!I loved having Lois and Lori, both preggers, meet! I haven't read all of your HOME stories, but this one is great.

If Clark comes home, I think he would know immediately....

Since it's probably not good for the future for him to meet Lori now, I'm guessing you're going to keep him tied up in the South Pacific for awhile.

Can't wait for the next post. Now I'm hooked!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards