Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Annie B. FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/12/15 07:44 PM
Story

Questions? Comments?
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/13/15 06:55 AM
I'm happy to see another part to this story. smile I thought you did a great job with the characterization of Haymitch...now that we're meeting some of the characters from the books, they need to feel authentic. Your story fits in seamlessly. thumbsup
Posted By: AndyG Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/14/15 06:00 PM
One of the best stories. We keep getting closer to Lois. Can't wait.
Posted By: G. Kuhn Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/20/15 07:00 PM
I am enjoying this story immensely!!! I check frequently for new post to Panem! Keep them coming.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/20/15 07:30 PM
I have encouraged Anne to build up a buffer before starting to post again. I don't know if she will take my advice or not. If she does it could be some time until the next post, but as a result she will be on a more regular schedule for future chapters.

BTW: I am her beta so I might have some pull. The readers will benefit in the long run.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/20/15 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by groobie
I'm happy to see another part to this story. smile I thought you did a great job with the characterization of Haymitch...now that we're meeting some of the characters from the books, they need to feel authentic. Your story fits in seamlessly. thumbsup
Thanks. I looked at both the characterization in the books and Woody Harrelson's portrayal of Haymitch in the movies, then thought about how Haymitch might have interacted with other victors.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/20/15 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by AndyG
One of the best stories. We keep getting closer to Lois. Can't wait.
Hmm ... Lois. Did Clark kill her, or did she survive the experience of being frozen? We shall find out. whistle
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/20/15 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by G. Kuhn
I am enjoying this story immensely!!! I check frequently for new post to Panem! Keep them coming.
I'm going to write the chapters for the Victory Tour before I start posting again. I'm looking at 7 - 8 chapters, which I could write quickly if real life would quit yanking me every which way. crazy
Posted By: cuidadora Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/21/15 12:03 PM
Enjoying this story, and look forward to more whenever you're ready. I haven't seen the movies nor read the books, and understand more of this universe from online summaries.

That said, this story truly is wonderful. clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 09/21/15 01:52 PM
So glad to see this chapter! The story is taking a turn in a totally different direction. I patiently await the next installments.

RL has a terrible habit of interfering with our work.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 04/13/16 03:58 AM
Some updates on the story: Yes, it's been a while. Work got crazy busy, especially when the boss decided that the thing in my job description that says "Other duties as assigned" means that I should turn the library into an art gallery a couple of times a year. I'm done with that for this year, and now that I have some experience at setting up an art show, the next one should be easier. (His reasoning was that I have a "strong theatrical background" and should therefore be knowledgeable about other types of artistic endeavors.)

I have a few chapters written and am working on the rest of the Victory Tour. However, I am also in the middle of production of the Ramona Outdoor Play, which is being held the next three weekends, so that's taking up a lot of my spare time.

Hopefully, I will be able to start posting Panem again next month.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Panem (42/?) - 04/14/16 12:26 AM
We will all be waiting.

Hope the play is a success! party
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards