Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood FDK: Life and Death - 13/13 - 09/05/15 03:15 AM
It's all over except for tying up the ribbons on the package. That will come with the epilogue.

sad

"Life is pain, Princess. Anyone who says different is selling something."
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Life and Death - 13/13 - 09/05/15 05:30 AM
I was just about ready to go insane thinking that was the end! wallbash Come on! That would be an incredibly cruel cliffhanger! wildguy The story is clearly NOT done! Exciting, action-packed part. thumbsup But I neeeeeeeeeeeed the resolution. grovel There are more than a few loose ends left over. eek On pins and needles waiting to see if the ribbons are curled to perfection or hopelessly frayed. wink
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Life and Death - 13/13 - 09/05/15 06:59 AM
Very well done, at this point I am sorry for Mayson that she had to kill someone, I expect Lois to die, but well written and I am very impressed with this whole tale.

Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Life and Death - 13/13 - 09/07/15 04:09 PM
The epilogue has been posted, and I anticipate no new surprises or twists. I'm certain that many of you are now relieved that this tale has come to an ending. I plan to wait for a board moderator or someone at the archive to let me know if I can post it there before I submit it for inclusion.

Thanks to the brave few who left feedback. I know this wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

Special thanks to Bakasi for her help with the German translations. Computers are great tools, but they only go so far.

I promise that my next story won't be anything like this one. See y'all soon!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards