Lois & Clark Forums
comments go here.

We're still just warming up.
Things are warming up!

After work, Lois went home and changed into her snooping clothes, a black turtleneck, black jeans and black running shoes. She wore a small pouch on her belt that carried her ‘tools’ and carried a black ski mask that she would put on at the appropriate time. She bided her time until it was quite dark and then drove to the vicinity of the warehouse and parked.

Where would Lois be without her 'snooping clothes'? dance
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Things are warming up!

After work, Lois went home and changed into her snooping clothes, a black turtleneck, black jeans and black running shoes. She wore a small pouch on her belt that carried her ‘tools’ and carried a black ski mask that she would put on at the appropriate time. She bided her time until it was quite dark and then drove to the vicinity of the warehouse and parked.

Where would Lois be without her 'snooping clothes'? dance

Probably caught by those she was investigating.
Fascinated by this story, Ken. I am wondering what the title means and can't wait to find out.

I have a suspicion. Especially after the immigration person told Lois not to leave the USA or it could jeopardize her application, but she went on the gun smuggling story anyway. Seems she clear forgot about that instruction when a possibility of a big story comes along. Isn't that just like our Lois? laugh
Hi KK,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Fascinated by this story, Ken. I am wondering what the title means and can't wait to find out.

The purpose of the title will become evident in a few chapters.

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
I have a suspicion. Especially after the immigration person told Lois not to leave the USA or it could jeopardize her application, but she went on the gun smuggling story anyway. Seems she clear forgot about that instruction when a possibility of a big story comes along. Isn't that just like our Lois? laugh

Yeah, the lure of THE big story just made her forget everything. Maybe there won't be any problems as a result, but who knows?
I enjoyed Jimmy's snark. And cat and Lois....I like how she miss Cat now.
Hi Terry,

Thanks for the FDK!

The technique I am using in this story of having Herb tell the tale to the audience of our favorite couple was something I fell on accidentally. It gives Lois and Clark a chance to chime in on happenings in the other universe and also comment on their own.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards