Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bakasi FDK: ... I Knew The Truth 7/? - 09/01/15 01:46 PM
Please leave some feedback
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: ... I Knew The Truth 7/? - 09/01/15 10:11 PM
This is getting really really good, bakasi!!! clap

What an interesting plot--and your ability to explain everything, keep the suspense--is quite impressive smile.

Is the figure at the end Clark? Did he zip away at the last moment? Can he please go to Lois, talk to her?

Can't wait for more!
Laura

Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: ... I Knew The Truth 7/? - 09/02/15 12:04 AM
Drama! I enjoyed reading about the progress Lois is making in her investigation. But where did Clark go? It's driving me crazy! crazy Was he the shadow...watching her, to make sure she's safe? Or is that a bad guy, waiting to abduct her when he gets a chance? Superman, help! grin
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: ... I Knew The Truth 7/? - 09/02/15 11:07 AM
Thank you very much for your feedback. Clark is going to make an appearance soon. He's a bit on the shy side, but he is still Clark.

Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: ... I Knew The Truth 7/? - 09/06/15 01:54 AM
Oh my stars and garters, what a part!

Waves of frustration from Lois hit me as she described her rather fruitless search for a story. What a lousy workday for her. No matter what lead she tracked down it kept leading to a brick wall. It's a sad thing when necessity forces an Ace Investigative reporter like Lois to make a two week old garbage strike into a human interest story.

But on the other hand, you have drawn a comprehensive picture of what a reporter's workday is really like.

James Russ sounds like a decent man, perhaps we shall see him again?

Thanks for writing a very satisfying story, I am completely drawn in.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards