Lois & Clark Forums
This is the place for comments!
Great continuation clap clap clap...

I'm so glad that you wrote this--I really enjoyed Clark and Lois' reaction to receiving the package.

Also, great tender moments between Lois and Clark notworthy ...

Wonderful job--thanks for sharing!
Laura
Thanks Laura for your kind words. I wanted a WAFFY Tale without anyone losing their cool and am glad you liked it.
I like that he has decided he can trust her. Sure, there's some hesitation (after all, he doesn't share that secret easily!), but ultimately he is extending his trust, and that is a special gift. smile

“Hey, CK, there’s a courier with a package for you at your desk. Only you can sign for it. It’s marked ‘Private and Personal’.”
LOIS: Oh give me that. … What? … Yes, I *can* sign for it. I’m his *fiancée* and must make sure there’re no panties in there or the likes.

Do you want to talk to her at all?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she’s completed a novel. Does that upset you?
laugh

Now if she were up for a Pulitzer in investigative journalism, I might feel differently…” Lois grinned and Clark chuckled.
[Linked Image] So, what if Clark was to be nominated?
LOIS: cat No nookie for you, buster!

Adorable conclusion!

wave Michael
Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry I'm late groobie/Susan in replying. I appreciate your comments. I'm glad he could trust her too.

Thanks Michael for the feedback!

“Hey, CK, there’s a courier with a package for you at your desk. Only you can sign for it. It’s marked ‘Private and Personal’.”

LOIS: Oh give me that. … What? … Yes, I *can* sign for it. I’m his *fiancée* and must make sure there’re no panties in there or the likes.

rotflol

Thanks for reading and commenting.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards