Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick FDK- Friendship 1/1 - 08/11/15 12:39 PM
Feedback folder.

Sorry this took so long... It's been a week full of sick children, doctor's visits and general lack of time.
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK- Friendship 1/1 - 08/12/15 04:30 AM
It's not hard to understand why Lois is reluctant to risk her friendship with Clark on the chance that they could have so much more when you realize that she has very few friends to begin with. That friendship is also what makes her relationship with Clark so special.
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK- Friendship 1/1 - 08/14/15 02:51 PM
I love this parrellel you found, between Molly and Lois' relationship, and what Clark and Lois went through at the end of the first season. Never (ever wink ) would have come to this thought process, and I really applaud you for this piece because of it smile.

OB is one of those episodes I really haven't seen too many times. I tend to sorta forget about it. But you bring up some interesting points--and seeing Lois deal with an old friendship really is intriguing to apply with Clark at this point in the second season.

Really well done!
Laura (who can totally relate to RL craziness this last week--no kid sickness, but lots and lots going on jump...)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards