Lois & Clark Forums
So, what do you think?

I plan to post my other fundraiser ficlet in a couple of days.

Anyone care to extend the interview to other characters? Here's one to get you started:

Star: I *knew* Facebook would become popular.

Joy,
Lynn
Hilarious! rotflol

The characters comments work perfectly.
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed this bit of fluff. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Cute!
Claude: Ehhh...I prefer Grinder.
wink lol
Yikes, Susan! That seems all too in character. Good one.

Joy,
Lynn
LOL! Love this.

I think Lex would love social media for the way he could promote all the businesses he owns, but he'd hate it for the rumor mill and the way it would instantly spread the news when his crimes came to light.
Hi Deadly,

I agree. I also think Lex would use Facebook as yet another source of intel on his competitors. Well, he would have slaves employees actually poring over Facebook entries with a fine-toothed comb.

Joy,
Lynn
Tempus: Facebook is SO last century! wink
Henderson: So let me get this straight - people are willingly bragging about their criminal activities? Keep the photographic evidence coming, geniuses!
Clone Lois: *sniffle* I'll never even get to experience my timeline exploding with happy birthday messages.

devil
Wayne Irig: Stop sending me Farmville requests! I don't have time to harvest your fake pineapple crops. I have real work to do!

Jason Trask: I love it! Proves there are WAY crazier people out there than me!
Lana Lang: Oh, (alt) Clarkie doesn't have his own page. I only allow him to be on our joint page.

Scardino: Why do women keep unfriending me? Maybe I'll try my luck over at OKCupid.
Terrific ideas. Keep them coming. smile

Mayson: I don't like it. People can create fake identities and make posts without accountability.

Nigel: Shall I create another fake account for you, sir?

Joy,
Lynn

By the way, Susan and DC, would either of you like your additions included in the list when I submit it to the archive?
Tempus: Another cat meme? What are you trying to do, bore me to death?
Lynn - Feel free to use any and all of mine, if you wish.
The Press brothers: Facebook? Yeah, we hacked that. And redirected the traffic to it to our favorite adult website for an hour before anyone could fix it.
Ching: Facebook is illogical. Don't actual friends see each other in person or talk on the phone? Why would you want to "friend" people you barely ever speak to?
Annie and DC, you both came up with better responses than I would have; I had been trying to come up with ones for Tempus and Ching. (The Press brothers one was inspired.)

Mike (From StGTTWNK): I friend everyone and everyone friends me.

Joy,
Lynn
LOL, Lynn. I feel like there are more out there too.

Nor: Set up a Facebook page for me. Kill anyone who declines to friend me.

Lucy: I'll tell you my thoughts on Facebook right after I take one more Buzzfeed quiz and post my results.

Myrtle (the Wedding Destroyer): I hate Facebook. Too many wedding pictures, not enough divorce photos.

Star: Who needs Facebook? I prefer telepathy with my friends in the Alpha Centuri galaxy.

Zara: So, let me get this straight. People post all of the intimate details of their lives for the world to read? Maybe Ching *was* right. This *is* a sloppy planet.
Mike Lane: Please 'like' Cafe Americana!
Hi Morgana, I might or might not 'like' Cafe Americana, but I do like your entry. smile

If you or anyone else who posts entries here wishes to have them included in the list for the Archive, please let me know. If I don't get explicit permission to post something, I will err on the side of discretion and refrain from doing so.

DC, you have been busy. I think you now may have more entries than I do.

I am having fun reading the posts. I'm beginning to think that Facebook could be the high-tech light bulb as the vehicle for jokes.

Joy,
Lynn
Just killing time while the kiddos nap. wink
Enjoy the nap times while they last. They'll be gone before you know it.

Joy,
Lynn
Feel free to use mine in the collection. smile

Phillip Manning: Facebook is for old people! Anyone who's anyone uses Snapchat.
Thanks, Susan. I've added all of yours to the file to be archived.

Joy,
Lynn
Sam Lane: What a great place to drum up business for my latest elixer. Hmmm... I'll bet it might help my social life, too.

Ellen Lane: I'll bet that ex-husband of mine is going to find a way to use Facebook to throw more money down the drain. He'll probably also use it to find some new hussies.

Joy,
Lynn
You can use mine.
Calvin Dregg: Someone used my image on Facebook without my permission. I'm suing them.
Thanks, Annie. I've added your Tempus to the list.

DC, I'll join you in going for the guest characters now:

Leo Nunk: I wonder what dirt I could dig up on Zuckerberg?

Joy,
Lynn
Mayor Frank Berkowitz: I had no idea that so many of my friends support the other party. I guess they didn't vote for me!

Annette Westman: I usually use Classmates.com, but Facebook could help spread the word about our high school reunion.
H.G. Wells: The whole human memory can be, and probably in a short time will be, made accessible to every individual.

[Tempus has replied to your post]

Tempus: God, I love irony!
lol rotflol clap hyper notworthy

This-Is-Awesome!!! Great job, Lynn, and a 'great job' to the other contributors.

The story, and then the FDK thread, were so fun to read smile...
Laura
Hi Laura,

I've been enjoying reading other people's contributions to this list, too. Please feel free to add your own. (Hint, hint. smile )

Joy,
Lynn
Am not on Facebook myself but I do enjoy a good laugh about it, so clap
Ralph: What a great way to meet babes.
[Linked Image]
(Heise Magazin, Schlagseite, 4/2000)
It’s from way back when (2000) and I’m sorry, I only have that one in German, but I guess most of it is English, anyway laugh Those two shaking hands are what the dialog at the bottom is about (‘So, you’re Babsi Boop, well…okay…)

Star: I *knew* Facebook would become popular.
And yet, she didn’t by stock options.

Clone Lois: *sniffle* I'll never even get to experience my timeline exploding with happy birthday messages.
rotflol
But on the plus side, she’ll get advertisements for French restaurants.

Relationship status:
Lois (S1): In a relationship.
Lois (S4): Married.
Clark: It’s complicated.
Superman: Single.

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards