Illusions of Grandeur – Matchmaker Style
Ides of Metropolis – Matchmaker Style
The Foundling – Matchmaker Style
The Rival – Matchmaker Style
Vatman – Matchmaker Style
Fly Hard – Matchmaker Style
and
Barbarians at the Planet – Matchmaker Style
Mrs. Cox has a lot of nerve butting in on Lex when he's talking to his fiancée, she wouldn't do that if it was Sheldon Bender!

Shows how worried she was under all that makeup and fancy clothes!
I'm enjoying seeing where this story is going. It's delightful to see how you incorporate dialogue from the series into other characters to fit your story.

And it's nice to see Lois and Clark more aware of Luthor's plots. Will be interesting to see what you do with their knowledge of him having kryptonite.

Luthor kissing Lois on the cheek didn't bother me. I am wondering how fast Luthor is going to try to force the ceremony. And whether Martha and Jonathan will have any public reaction.
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Mrs. Cox has a lot of nerve butting in on Lex when he's talking to his fiancée, she wouldn't do that if it was Sheldon Bender!

Shows how worried she was under all that makeup and fancy clothes!

Mrs. Cox has a thing for Lex and Lex is using her.
Hi cuidadora,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by cuidadora
I'm enjoying seeing where this story is going. It's delightful to see how you incorporate dialogue from the series into other characters to fit your story.

And it's nice to see Lois and Clark more aware of Luthor's plots. Will be interesting to see what you do with their knowledge of him having kryptonite.

Luthor kissing Lois on the cheek didn't bother me. I am wondering how fast Luthor is going to try to force the ceremony. And whether Martha and Jonathan will have any public reaction.

I have been tylrying to maintain the integrity of the show, with a twist. I am glad that you are enjoying it.

This story will start a serious divergence from canon with Tuesday's post.

Hold on to your hat. There are some serious twists and turns ahead.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards