Lois & Clark Forums
I was halfway expecting it, but I still yelled when I saw the name "Tempus." eek I hadn't thought about how Lori would react, though, so that was a little bit of comfort. She's such a nice thing most of the time, you can forget how ferocious she can be when she has to. goofy

More, I tell you, I want more!

PJ
Ohh! I love time traveling!
I don't know if I understand, but I think that, because of the fight, the destination originally designed by Tempus is not this one, is it? So Lory can be everywhere and everywhen! But probably it's not the eighteenth or nineteenth century, and it's not Europe or Asia; what about late twentieth century and Midwest or Est Coast of U.S.? laugh Are you looking for a Lori-Lois meeting? devil This could be the only way for Clark to falling in love with two different women at the same time!
I'm really really looking forwards your next post, Nan!!!

simona smile
Great part clap

...More soon please grovel

Janine
Is Tempus stupid enough to have two incarnations of LL together so they can kick his *** twice? goofy

Hurry Nan!! hyper

Jose hyper
And so this is a more straight forward story line... shock

Looking forward to more...

James
Holy Moly! Go Lori!!

I'd LOVE to see Lois and Lori meet, that'd be pretty cool!

~Liz
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'm going to LAFF this weekend so Part 4 may be my last post until next week. I'll try to get another one up before I leave, but if not, I'll do my best to have part 5 up as soon as possible next week.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards