Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Seed of Doubt (23/30) - 06/20/15 04:08 AM
Because I love you all, and because it's Father's Day weekend.
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: Seed of Doubt (23/30) - 06/22/15 04:46 PM
What a nice treat smile!

And what a great part. Although I am a bit nervous about Lex and him finding out more about the baby, I absolutely enjoyed all the heart-warming parts to this section. I love that Clark is heading towards getting the engagement ring, is thinking more and more about getting a place of their own. I loved hearing how much time they are spending together, how many nights they are at each other's place. And Lois seems to be settling into her new life with Clark--is genuinely excited about the baby. Her adjustment is wonderful to see.

Love the feel of this story--and am enjoying every section you post.

And, as always, looking forward to more hyper
Laura
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Seed of Doubt (23/30) - 06/23/15 03:49 AM
Agree with Laura...don't like that Luthor has any interest in the baby. But maybe that DNA test will reveal something pleasantly surprising. smile Very sweet to learn about their time together, how they're naturally growing closer. Need more! smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Seed of Doubt (23/30) - 06/23/15 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by LMA
What a nice treat smile!

And what a great part. Although I am a bit nervous about Lex and him finding out more about the baby, I absolutely enjoyed all the heart-warming parts to this section. I love that Clark is heading towards getting the engagement ring, is thinking more and more about getting a place of their own. I loved hearing how much time they are spending together, how many nights they are at each other's place. And Lois seems to be settling into her new life with Clark--is genuinely excited about the baby. Her adjustment is wonderful to see.

Love the feel of this story--and am enjoying every section you post.

And, as always, looking forward to more hyper
Laura

Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it. It's been fun, crafting a more non-super A plot. And it's always a blast to write those quiet moments between Lois and Clark, and show their evolving relationship.

Luthor knowing about the baby though...I do feel bad for everyone involved.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Seed of Doubt (23/30) - 06/23/15 05:22 AM
Originally Posted by groobie
Agree with Laura...don't like that Luthor has any interest in the baby. But maybe that DNA test will reveal something pleasantly surprising. smile Very sweet to learn about their time together, how they're naturally growing closer. Need more! smile

I do promise that, no matter what happens with the DNA test and the court order, you WILL know with 100% certainty who the father is by the end of the story. That could mean through the DNA test, the baby's looks, or when the kid starts to fly (assuming Clark is the father).

Thanks for continuing to read! More this weekend!

<ducks back to the other things she's writing>
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards