Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/18/15 04:35 AM
I only recently noticed comments that people were still interested in this story. Here's a second chapter if anyone is still interested.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/18/15 06:00 AM
hyper Thanks, Shayne for listening to our groveling. smile

Poor Lois. Nothing is worse than to be out of control. You had me scared when she lost sight of her sister. Gypsy fortune teller who disappears and promises he'll sweep Lois off her feet. Can't wait until they meet!
Posted By: SupesFan Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/18/15 06:38 AM
Shayne,

I am intrigued with this story. Please continue! thumbsup
Posted By: LMA Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/19/15 04:09 PM
Wow! clap notworthy clap

You have me completely hooked. Are you going to continue? Please, please continue grovel.

I love the mix between dream and reality. The switching back and forth. And the story has such a great, mysterious feel to it.

Will Lois meet the man IN her dreams? Dying to find out!

Excited,
Laura smile
Posted By: SJH Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/19/15 04:34 PM
What Laura said!
Posted By: groobie Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/19/15 09:16 PM
Just a little begging was all it took? /Susan takes note for the future

“Fine. But we aren't staying up all night, and we aren't getting hammered.”

Lois was hammered.
Bwwaaa haaa haaa! rotflol I love when writers do this! clap

Great mood, great intrigue...I really hope you have plans to work on this story - it has great potential. thumbsup
Posted By: Christina Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/20/15 11:25 PM
*sees there's a new chapter, dances happily, then goes back to reading*

The woman wore a handkerchief on her head and numerous cheap rings on her fingers. She was portly and dark skilled, and she was laying out cards on the table.
Did you mean "dark skinned"?

The woman looked at her with a jaded expression. Lois wondered how long it was before she tried to get more money out of them.

Before Lois could snatch her hand back, the woman grabbed her hand with a surprisingly strong grip.

She stiffened, and for a moment Lois thought she saw a genuine look of surprise in the other woman's eyes. The other woman quickly schooled her expression into something more neutral as she took Lois's other hand and stared at it for a long moment.
Methinks the woman recognized a true old soul connected to this city when she touched Lois.

The woman leaned forward. “He's been waiting a long time for you, the man in your dreams. The time will be soon, but there will be great danger.”
Ooooo.
Posted By: Shallowford Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/21/15 10:31 AM
Yes. Definitely interested in more. thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: BJ Re: Comment: Rider of the storm 2 - 06/21/15 06:19 PM
I love your style, Shayne. The characterizations are fantastic and I was pulled into the story immediately. I have such a soft spot for stories that touch on the soulmates theme. Please keep writing this one.

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards