Lois & Clark Forums
Ads Found Here

Please throw your tomatoes and bucket of corn here.

Sorry so few. I was going to write more, but I was called into work twice this week and my writing time was depleted. Perhaps next year I'll start earlier (as in when the nominations come out).
LOL...it's great that you could add these to the ceremony. smile Thanks for the laugh!
Those little ads were a lot of fun. smile
Hilarious, as always! And I feel honored to have my bowling alley featured in your ads. Well done!!!
Thanks, guys. I must have missed a calling to be a Mad Men fan. wink
Wonderful. I chuckled all the way through. And one of my stories got in there!! Woooo. I think that's even more of an honour than then Kerth win. grin
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Wonderful. I chuckled all the way through. And one of my stories got in there!! Woooo. I think that's even more of an honour than then Kerth win. grin
Thanks, KK. The easiest way increase the odds of having an advertisement made is to write a story that gets our favorite reporters out of the office to a business or different locale of some sort, or if they don't head out to make sure that an aspect of the story focuses on some object (in this case a pen). I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Ah--these are great, Virginia! clap rotflol notworthy

Can only imagine how much these added to the ceremony grin. Funny, great style to the writing, so relatable to the stories. Very much enjoyed each and every one smile.

Laura
LMA: Thank you for stopping by to read some adverts.

Ah--these are great, Virginia! clap rotflol notworthy
Thank you. smile

Can only imagine how much these added to the ceremony grin. Funny, great style to the writing, so relatable to the stories. Very much enjoyed each and every one smile.
Unfortunately, I was unable to attend the ceremony either, so I sent Amber these ads several days before the big event. The presentation (at the ceremony) was all her! clap I like the instant gratification the Kerth Awards Banquet gives to silly people like me. I'm glad you enjoyed my ad recap.

That reminds me. I wonder if Christina gave birth to another Kerth baby. Anyone know?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards