Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style

Witness- Matchmaker Style

Illusions of Grandeur – Matchmaker Style

Ides of Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

And

The Foundling – Matchmaker Style
Posted By: Mike M Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 6/08 - 03/27/15 04:20 PM
Loved this chapter. The Linda/Lois dynamic was just outstanding. Clark is really going to have to work hard to keep these two from constantly sniping at each other. No wait even Superman could not stop that...

Great chapter.

Mike
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 6/08 - 03/27/15 06:18 PM
I like the way you've adapted this episode for a married Lois and Clark. This story is my favorite in this series so far.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 6/08 - 03/27/15 07:56 PM
Now we get down to brass tacks!

"You want me to meet you for lunch? What would Lois say?"

"I don't know. You can ask her when you arrive."

"Oh, she'll be there?"

"Linda, she is my wife."

"Yeah, I wish we could change that." That last was muttered almost under her breath, but Clark's super-hearing picked it up. Then she said, aloud, "I'll meet you at twelve-thirty."

Once a man stealer, always a man stealer. I totally get why Lois is concerned with having Linda around her husband. Nonetheless the dialogue here sparkles!

They left the Press Club separately, but they all headed in the same direction. They all entered the Star building separately. Linda came in the normal way, through the doors in the lobby while Clark flew himself and Lois to the roof.

Flying is so useful while breaking and entering! clap

Before Lois could stop her, Linda pushed through the doors silently. Thinking, <Clark is going to kill me.> Lois followed her through.

Yeah Lois, he is!
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 6/08 - 03/30/15 04:42 PM
HI Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Loved this chapter. The Linda/Lois dynamic was just outstanding. Clark is really going to have to work hard to keep these two from constantly sniping at each other. No wait even Superman could not stop that...

Great chapter.

Mike

Yeah, there were some more or less significant changes to the dialogue.

Glad you liked it.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 6/08 - 03/30/15 04:45 PM
Hi Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Annie B.
I like the way you've adapted this episode for a married Lois and Clark. This story is my favorite in this series so far.

I'm glad you are liking it and are able to keep up with it. Some of the dialogue changes have been easier than others.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 6/08 - 03/30/15 04:50 PM
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Now we get down to brass tacks!

"You want me to meet you for lunch? What would Lois say?"

"I don't know. You can ask her when you arrive."

"Oh, she'll be there?"

"Linda, she is my wife."

"Yeah, I wish we could change that." That last was muttered almost under her breath, but Clark's super-hearing picked it up. Then she said, aloud, "I'll meet you at twelve-thirty."

Once a man stealer, always a man stealer. I totally get why Lois is concerned with having Linda around her husband. Nonetheless the dialogue here sparkles!

Thank you! I did make changes to this section. I'm glad the changes were effective.

They left the Press Club separately, but they all headed in the same direction. They all entered the Star building separately. Linda came in the normal way, through the doors in the lobby while Clark flew himself and Lois to the roof.

Flying is so useful while breaking and entering! clap

Lois knowing just who she is married to puts aside a lot of barriers that existed in the series.

Before Lois could stop her, Linda pushed through the doors silently.

Thinking, <Clark is going to kill me.> Lois followed her through.

Yeah Lois, he is!

Maybe he'll go easy on her.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards