Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style

Witness- Matchmaker Style

Illusions of Grandeur – Matchmaker Style

Ides of Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

And

The Foundling – Matchmaker Style
Posted By: Mike M Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 5/08 - 03/24/15 05:22 PM
Loved this chapter. I was wondering how you were going to handle infiltrating The Star with Clark since he and Lois are not married so he could not seem to be infatuated with Linda to gain entrance.

Nice job and as always I look forward to Tuesdays and Fridays...

Mike
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 5/08 - 03/25/15 04:57 PM
Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
Loved this chapter. I was wondering how you were going to handle infiltrating The Star with Clark since he and Lois are now married so he could not seem to be infatuated with Linda to gain entrance.

Nice job and as always I look forward to Tuesdays and Fridays...

Mike

Yeah, I had to work around the whole Clark/Linda thing because Lois and Clark are married, but I think it worked out well.

To this point I would guess that this is the most radical change from canon in this series, well, maybe not, but there are even more radical changes ahead.

If you think about the upcoming episodes there are whole episodes that the changed relationships will affect. In particular I'm thinking about Fly Hard, Barbarians at the Planet and House of Luthor.

Look for some really radical changes to those.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 5/08 - 03/27/15 07:39 PM
Perry dropped into his chair and looked back and forth at them. He quipped, "Listening to the two of you go back and forth like that is like watching a ping-pong match." He shook his head, "I wish the rest of my staff worked as well together as the two of you. Okay, so how do we go about proving all of this?

LOL! I get a crick in my neck just thinking about it!

Clark continued as if he hadn't heard her, "Linda said that Carpenter said that Kane not only reported the news, he made it. He set out an agenda for the country. Did you get that - he made the news. That's what is happening here. We think that Carpenter is manufacturing these emergencies to generate headlines."

Rosebud.

But seriously, nice set-up for this story, especially since Lois and Clark are now married. I was wondering how you were going to get around that. Still, Lois is not going to be happy working with her greatest rival - even Lana does come as close!
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 5/08 - 03/30/15 04:40 PM
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Perry dropped into his chair and looked back and forth at them. He quipped, "Listening to the two of you go back and forth like that is like watching a ping-pong match." He shook his head, "I wish the rest of my staff worked as well together as the two of you. Okay, so how do we go about proving all of this?

LOL! I get a crick in my neck just thinking about it!

I know, it wasn't part of the canon episode, but I thought it would be cute.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Clark continued as if he hadn't heard her, "Linda said that Carpenter said that Kane not only reported the news, he made it. He set out an agenda for the country. Did you get that - he made the news. That's what is happening here. We think that Carpenter is manufacturing these emergencies to generate headlines."

Rosebud.

But seriously, nice set-up for this story, especially since Lois and Clark are now married. I was wondering how you were going to get around that. Still, Lois is not going to be happy working with her greatest rival - even Lana does come as close!

Yeah, Linda is the gift that keeps on giving.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards