Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style

Witness- Matchmaker Style

Illusions of Grandeur – Matchmaker Style

Ides of Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

And

The Foundling – Matchmaker Style
Posted By: DebbieG Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 4/08 - 03/22/15 12:36 AM
Sorry I haven’t commented recently — I’ve been really busy. I’ve been enjoying this series, and how you’ve woven Lois and Clark’s different relationship into the canon season 1 stories.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 4/08 - 03/22/15 02:24 AM
Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the FDK!

That's the thing about fanfic, you can make the stories turn out the way you want them to. Every time I would watch season 1 I got so irritated at what Luthor was able to get away with I would have nightmares. This is my chance to get back at him. rotflol
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 4/08 - 03/25/15 11:46 PM
Nice Part! clap

"Thanks, Mr. K. I'll go right away." He turned and hurried into the elevator.

Love having Jack in the series, but did he ever call Clark that? I thought he simply called him either Mr. Kent or Clark.

Lois looked up from her hands to Linda's image in the mirror and said, "I'm a member."

Linda smiled smugly and replied, "Really? I thought members had to be working for a news organization that was still in business."

You bring out Linda's smugness perfectly.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Rival - Matchmaker Style 4/08 - 03/26/15 10:16 PM
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
Nice Part! clap

"Thanks, Mr. K. I'll go right away." He turned and hurried into the elevator.

Love having Jack in the series, but did he ever call Clark that? I thought he simply called him either Mr. Kent or Clark.

Lois looked up from her hands to Linda's image in the mirror and said, "I'm a member."

Linda smiled smugly and replied, "Really? I thought members had to be working for a news organization that was still in business."

You bring out Linda's smugness perfectly.

I think the Mr. K is a carryover from my other set, but, hey, it doesn't have to be exactly like canon.

I'm trying to put into words what was seen on the screen.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards