The Green Green Glow of Home – Matchmaker Style

Pheromone My Lovely – Matchmaker Style

Honeymoon In Metropolis – Matchmaker Style

All Shook Up – Matchmaker Style

Witness- Matchmaker Style

Illusions of Grandeur – Matchmaker Style

And

Ides of Metropolis – Matchmaker Style
I love Lois and Louie's relationship and I really like how you expanded it to include the marriage and Louie's daughter not knowing about it.

The next few chapters will be different from the episode. I mean how can Lois have the conversation with Perry about Clark holding out on her when he is not doing that at all. That is a shame because that was one of my favorite scenes in the episode. (Lois: He's lying to me. Perry: Don't you lie to him? Lois: Of course, all the time but this is different!) But you will come up with something, I have confidence.

Mike

In a horse voice, Luthor said, "Pay him."
Luthor is definitely a horse's patoot.
I loved the way you described, how the materials jack gave to the fence reached Nigel. Very little contact with actual people.

Nicely done.

Lois, call Constance, ASAP!
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Foundling - Matchmaker Style 4/10 - 02/17/15 03:32 PM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Mike M
I love Lois and Louie's relationship and I really like how you expanded it to include the marriage and Louie's daughter not knowing about it.

The next few chapters will be different from the episode. I mean how can Lois have the conversation with Perry about Clark holding out on her when he is not doing that at all. That is a shame because that was one of my favorite scenes in the episode. (Lois: He's lying to me. Perry: Don't you lie to him? Lois: Of course, all the time but this is different!) But you will come up with something, I have confidence.

Mike

Yeah, Louie didn't get much play in the series. We didn't even get his daughter's name. I thought it would be something nice to add.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Foundling - Matchmaker Style 4/10 - 02/17/15 03:43 PM
HI Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Annie B.
In a horse voice, Luthor said, "Pay him."
Luthor is definitely a horse's patoot.

Luthor is all for Luthor.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: The Foundling - Matchmaker Style 4/10 - 02/17/15 03:57 PM
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Originally Posted by Morgana
I loved the way you described, how the materials jack gave to the fence reached Nigel. Very little contact with actual people.

Nicely done.

Lois, call Constance, ASAP!

It was never elucidated in the series how Luthor was made aware of the globe's existence. With Luthor's mania for secrecy it had to be a convoluted process.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards