Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/16/05 04:03 AM
I can't wait to see who is the shadowy character smile

Jose hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/16/05 10:05 AM
I read this last night but haven't had a chance to comment until now smile

Hmm... cultured female voice... I'd suspect Arianna Carlin, but we've already had Arianna in this series, and I don't know how she'd know about the half-kryptonian kids... I'm looking forward to meeting whoever it is.

Henderson totally rocks. Especially liked his brief reference to "gifted" children, and how Martha realized immediately what he meant. And wouldn't it get complicated for everyone to remember who knows which parts of the truth?

I have the funny feeling that the kids' new telepathic abilities will come in handy, sooner or later wink I'm also always suspicious of "false labor" in fiction, but we'll see.

Write more, post more! smile

PJ
Posted By: JenniJac Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/16/05 10:29 AM
I was vastly amused by the noise pollution that poor snoopy guy had to listen to!

The interaction between Martha and Henderson was great too smile

Do you think the kids, not just Marta, can talk to Wyatt cause they're half human/half kryptonian?(cept CJ,right?)? Or is it that Clark never really tried so didn't know he could?

Loving your writing as always Nan! Never stop.
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/16/05 11:25 AM
Hi

Great part Nan!!!

Keep the good work thumbsup

Next part ASAP

Karla
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/16/05 02:54 PM
Love this section and am looking forwerd to more.
James
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/17/05 07:53 AM
Nan

Another excellent part! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Aria Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/17/05 02:48 PM
I just wanted to mention I'm following this story and am really enjoying it so far smile Please keep posting!
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/18/05 09:47 PM
Hi,

Great part! hyper
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/23/05 10:11 AM
I was just re-reading the entire Dagger series and, as I was finishing Heritage(Aug 2001) and starting Unforeseen Consequences(Oct 2001) I realized something, you've had Lois pregnant with triplets for nearly 4 years!

It's about time these babies get born laugh !

James, who loves this series and all your others.
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Mother's Day: 3/? - 06/23/05 10:42 AM
Lol, James. What with the various series I'm handling, it's amazing it's only been four!

Anyway, as you may have noticed my warning to Tank, we're going to bring this to an end soon now.

Nan

PS: I'm babysitting all this week, which is why not much is getting written, but I'm doing my best to write when I have spare time. It's going to take a little longer with this story because there's a lot going on this summer for us, including the replacement of the roof and the remodeling of both the bathrooms, but it will progress -- just a little more slowly than usual.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards