Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 04:31 AM
Well, what did you think?
Posted By: magical Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 05:53 AM
Lol!

Lex Luger...now THERE'S a name I haven't heard in years!!! Lexprentice? "You're hired!" ?? Superman feminine hygiene products??? Comedy gold!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 01:24 PM
That was hysterical. Bravo!

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 02:17 PM
That was hilarious!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 06:01 PM
This is funny on so many levels. I almost wonder if it was written during the LexCorp Christmas party, and sent by mistake because of the boldness of asking Lex to hire more people (raise staffing 20%!!) to handle his inane naming procedures. I doubt any sober people would be so foolhardy. Of course, Lex might need to replace his top legal department due to the sudden drop in altitude of their corporate jet when they all went on that retreat after the holidays.

I love this line:
While the senior partners are more than happy to work through Christmas and other assorted holidays, the legal system itself is not. The junior partners have not yet acclimated, although a visit from your assistant would be helpful in motivating them.
Who would want to work for such a company? lol Is this a reference to Mr. Luthor being the modern day Mr. Scrooge? clap very enjoyable!
Posted By: Morgana Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 08:18 PM
Lex, don't go up against Trump in the PR department, he'll win hands down! wink

Thanks for a truly funny memo! rotflol
Posted By: groobie Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/24/14 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I almost wonder if it was written during the LexCorp Christmas party, and sent by mistake because of the boldness of asking Lex to hire more people (raise staffing 20%!!) to handle his inane naming procedures. I doubt any sober people would be so foolhardy.
LOL! I totally see this! And the next morning, the guy from legal opens his email and sees that he drunk-emailed the entire staff. Then he sits up in his chair a bit straighter and pales as he sees Lex marching straight towards his desk. laugh

Funny story! Thanks for posting, Shayne! clap
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 12/25/14 01:16 AM
I wonder if he'd want to rename The X Files as The Lex Files. Or persuade Metropolis natural history museum to call one of their dinosaurs T Lex...
As funny as the memo was, Shayne, some of the comments are just as good. Thank you for a full bowl-full-of-jelly belly laugh today!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Comments: Memo from Lexcorp Legal - 01/27/15 01:35 AM
This was so much fun!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards