Lois & Clark Forums
Discuss Persistance of Memory by Zoomway here.
This was a very different take on Lois and Clark's relationship.
Great story pick! It's a longish one, so if you want to load it up in your e-reader, we have ebook versions in mobi format (for your Kindle) and in epub (for just about everything else).
I have also prepared the entire set in 4 versions -
Word
Htm
Epub and
Mobi

The epub and mobi formats have searchable indexes.

So far I have listened to over half of the stories on my Kindle. Anyone wishing g the full set - just drop me a line.
I love this story to bits. It's like a fix-fic for the entire show, giving Lois and Clark the chance to go back and correct some of the more cringe-worthy moments. smile
First I loved the story, the concept, and the writing. I kept waiting for Al to make an appearance! My only concern was that I kept getting confused as to which Lois and which Clark were with each other at any one time. I commented under my breath that she made the time jumps more confusing than some of Ken's best stuff (Matchmaker).

I, like Queenie, loved the idea of fixing some of the "most cringe worthy" moments in the series and getting Lois and Clark together earlier than canon. The practicality of moving the relationship along faster but not too fast in each of the jumps and then struggling to figure out how much that is in each jump was daunting. They finally figured out that when they got it right they jumped to the next situation/time frame just like Quantum Leap.

Cool story.

Mike
I just finished reading all of the Families Hour Baby stories, or actually had them read to me by my Kindle. This was the last one I listened to.

I have to agree with Mike, she makes my best efforts at time and universe hopping look simple.

Some of the shifts took me by surprise and at least a few seconds to figure out who was who.

I should have guessed that Tempus would be mixed up in it somehow.

Somewhere along the line we actually lost the baby in favor of the 'real' CJ.

I liked her explanation of Bobby and Mike.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards