Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/09/05 04:09 PM
You know how to distract us from nagging you!!! goofy

Jose hyper
Posted By: Cristina Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/09/05 06:59 PM
Where do you think you're going??? And what do you mean 1/1???? WE WANT TO SEE THAT DATEEEEEE...... Please?????? angel-devil
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/09/05 07:19 PM
Hi Nan I loved that you continued this story. It was really sweet. I did notice 2 type O's one is in the first sentance I think it shoud be "your" instead of you. ALso the end ends weird like it is cut off. it ends with just the letter F. Did something not post? Laura
Posted By: malu Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/09/05 07:31 PM
I get the same thing: story ends with an 'F'. huh

malu
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/09/05 08:38 PM
Sorry about that, Laura and malu, I edited something and my computer glitched and cut off 2/3 of the story. It's fixed now. Try it again.

Nan
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/09/05 11:12 PM
I like it

Well done thumbsup

Karla
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/10/05 06:25 AM
Interesting premise, Nan. Good old Herb did find AltLois after all and told AltClark to go and get her! Can't understand why so many FoLC don't like the dapper little man. wink

I had a delightful deja vu when I saw Asimov's 'The End of Eternity' mentioned. In my twenties I was addicted to a series of SciFi publications named 'Tales by Hitchcock' or something similar like that. A lot of Asimov's stuff was published in there. I lost my collection during several moves since then, but now you've renewed my craving for Asimov's stories. Guess this means I'll have to hop over to 'The American Bookstore' downtown and see if they still sell them. goofy

Nice take on AltLois' return, Nan. thumbsup

Ursie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/10/05 08:27 AM
Hah, he finally asked her out <g> Good sequel, Nan! And I loved Lois's reasoning that *someone* messed up the ruins, so it might as well be them... it's so Tempus-like to try to leave a message. For a moment, I feared the message would be "CK=S" (Masques flashback, I think) but I guess everyone already knows that, don't they? smile

I wouldn't mind seeing the date... but then I would happily read almost anything you wrote, so that's no surprise goofy

PJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/10/05 09:20 AM
Great addendum to this universe.

More soon please

James
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/10/05 10:37 PM
Oh loved the rest of the story! Great job! Laura
Posted By: Keladry Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/11/05 02:08 AM
That was way too short grumble .

Ditto the others. I want to see the date, please? grovel

Janine
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-First Venture 1/1 - 06/11/05 05:12 AM
Nan

A great sequel! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to read about the date.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards