Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nan Superman Day FDK - 05/28/05 11:57 AM
I like it! <g> I guess finding novel ways to kill Tempus is the new fad? I'll have to think of one!

Nan
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/28/05 12:53 PM
Ooh, yes, what delicious irony! Destroying Utopia means destroying Tempus through one of the very evils he claims are lacking in his society. Brilliant! goofy

Wendy smile
Posted By: gerry Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/28/05 02:38 PM
Love the irony, Pam.

gerry
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/28/05 03:57 PM
Cool story cool

I love irony! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/28/05 09:35 PM
Irony!!!! thumbsup

I love it Pam, Tempus is dead and I am happy clap

Karla
Posted By: Bgirl2004 Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 04:07 AM
Absolutely loved the story! thumbsup

Great job Pam!
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 05:29 AM
Hi Pam,

Lol. Even Tempus would be proud of you! laugh

Yours Jenni
Posted By: kmar Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 06:24 AM
Loved the story. Never could figure out why Tempus was so galatically stupid and no one pointed it out. By destroying the past he very well could have and should have caused his own destruction. I always thought that by changing what Superman did that someone who didn't die originally would die and that would cause Tempus to be no more. It doesn't even have to be directly related to Superman. But you could have Superman save someone or stop something that in turn causes a person's behaviour to change so that someone doesn't die who in turn saves someone etc etc so that by the time you reached Tempus it wouldn't even be a noticeable act that by destroying Superman brought about his not even being born.

I always believed that not only was Tempus trying to destroy Utopia but was too stupid to realized that he was actually probably destroying himself.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 07:50 AM
Pam

This is great. smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Hazel Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 08:04 AM
goofy

Hazel
Posted By: daneel Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 10:23 AM
goofy

Jose hyper
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 04:21 PM
LOL! Love the irony too. You did Tempus proud! rotflol
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 06:27 PM
Hi,

Like it. thumbsup

MAF rotflol
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/29/05 09:09 PM
I'm so pleased you guys liked this smile I had the idea a few weeks ago (at least partially inspired by CC's In a Better Place) and got it about three-quarters finished, but bogged down and forgot about it til yesterday morning, when all of a sudden I knew exactly what to do with it. Tempus is always so much fun to write.

And I'm guessing you liked the irony? <g>

Thanks Nan, Wendy, gerry, Anna, Karla, Bgirl, Jenni, kmar, Tricia, Hazel, Jose, Ursie and Maria!

PJ
Posted By: KathyB Re: Superman Day FDK - 05/30/05 04:34 PM
Snicker ... nice one, Pam.

My favorite line: "She might be galactically stupid, but she's still smarter than you!" LOL, love it.

Fun!

Kathy
Posted By: Doranwen Re: Superman Day FDK - 06/09/05 03:26 PM
Well, now that's an intriguing method Tempus is trying to use this time. Good thing he gets killed by his own lack of foresight. wink Liked this one!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards