Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Hazel FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 01:34 AM
LOL at the multiple Tank warnings, Nan! laugh

This looks like a promising start here. And oooh, another Kryptonian power crops up unexpectedly! Interesting that CJ is already going into "protection mode" for Lois and not telling her about what's happening.

I'm kinda behind in my Nan reading, so would you very much mind posting a spoiler-filled fill-in-the-blanks? I know of Wyatt and his knowledge that CJ=Superman's son, but the other children are new to me.

It's great to be reading one of your stories from the beginning for a change. I hope I'll be able to keep up this time. How about posting more really really soon, just to make sure? wink

Hazel
Posted By: Keladry Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 04:05 AM
clap
Cool, I didn't expect to have another one in this for awhile. notworthy

More please? grovel

Janine
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 05:40 AM
Nan

An excellent start! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 06:56 AM
Oooh, cool!

And I started wondering about that coach about the time he said he thought CJ might have been made pitcher just because his dad was a reporter... huh? goofy I think all of this is in "Unforeseen Consequences"

PJ
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 08:03 AM
Wow! What a great start, Nan! smile1
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 10:10 AM
That pretty much covers it, Pam!

Nan
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 10:24 AM
Whee!! goofy

Jose hyper
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 11:14 AM
Hey, Nan! I too enjoyed the "Tank disclaimer!"

Anyway, I don't know who all the players are yet, and the reference to the New Kryptonians is very cryptic...but I'm hooked!!
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 11:22 AM
It's a little difficult to cover all the points. Unforeseen Consequences explains it all. Mother's Day is part of the Dagger series.

To summarize, when the NKers invaded, some of Nor's men were less than nice, and after they left, some half-Kryptonian children were born. Linda Lennox is one of them and so is Henderson's daughter, Valerie.

Nan
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 11:40 AM
Oh yes, I forget - you are the Serial Queen of fanficdom!!

I'll be checking out that series soon, thank you!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 11:42 AM
For anyone wanting to catch up, I've got a list of Nan\'s series -- the really really long list on the right is the Dagger series -- by my count "Mother's Day" will be the 15th story. smile But as Nan said, you can catch up on most of the backstory for this one in Unforeseen Consequences .

PJ
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 01:23 PM
Good!!!
Another Nan Story laugh

I am reading Unforeseen Consequences now wink

Karla
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/22/05 04:06 PM
Catching up on Nan-fic has been on my To Do list for some time. With such a wonderful start, this story just gave that a kick up the list.

This looks to be lots of fun, even for those of us who aren't up to date on the series. smile
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/24/05 10:36 AM
Had to oil the hinges on some old memories, but they came with a little help.

I love this series and am looking forward to a loonnngg grovel story.

James
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/27/05 12:31 PM
I intended to have another part to post by now, but I haven't had a minute to write for almost the whole week. As soon as I have a few minutes, I'll do my best to get the next part written and posted. Thanks for your patience.

Nan
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Mother's Day, part 1 - 05/27/05 02:28 PM
Acckkk! How did I miss this?? cat

Yay!! Looking forward to more!

~Liz
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards