Lois & Clark Forums
commenta go here
I have been waiting for this ever since you mentioned it a while back. This could be very amusing...

This part is more like a prologue catching the folk up who did not read GGGoH (Matchmaker Style). I anxiously await the next part.

Mike
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the FDK!

Precisely! This way if the reader hasn't read GGGOH - Matchmaker Style they will be oriented for this story.

New material starts Friday.
Thanks for the recap, Ken. So, this is a continuation of the previous story? I hadn't realized it would be, but thought it would be another scenario where Lois and Clark would marry in S1. Don't know what differences will show up, except maybe missing out on Miranda's plane because Lois is too busy with her new hubby (and vice versa). Although, *would* Miranda want to Revenge all of Metropolis with Lois out of the picture as far as Lex was concerned? Hmmmmm.
Hi Virginia,

Thanks for the FDK!

I could possibly come up with that, but it was just too intriguing to continue from that point.

The dynamic is changed, drastically as you will see.
Good start. I look forward to reading this story.
Hi Anne,

Thanks for the FDK!

Well, it was perhaps a slow start, but think of it this way - this was a primer for anyone that might not have read GGGOH - Matchmaker Style.

I do plan to post 2X per week. My usual Tuesday, Friday schedule. With the 4th falling on Friday next week, I'll post on Thursday or Saturday depending on how the work day goes.
It's always good to read Herb's debriefings after each mission. This was no less informative or charming, I chuckled each time he had to make another cup of tea! His reports allow the reading to understand why he interferes at certain points in our favorite reporters history.

Thanks for starting another fantastic glimpse into an alternative universe. thumbsup
Hi Morgana,

Thanks for the FDK!

Hang on! This story will be a lot like canon, but with a twist.

The fact that they are already married gives it an entirely different dynamic and that will be obvious starting Friday.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards