Lois & Clark Forums
Like I said, one a night smile I realize that my nights are a little later as i am A) on the west coast and B) sort of a night hawk. :p

Thanks, all, for the comments! blush

~Nicole
Fantastic. Adored the humorous email messages swapped between the Lane family members. goofy thumbsup wave
Double the fantastic! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

JD
AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!

Nicole! You can't stop there... I am dying to find out her plan, but more than that, she has to hurry up and get back with Clark... you really have a way of ripping my heart out on his behalf... whinging

Is it tonight yet?

PJ
Woooohoooooooooooo

I can´t wait to read the next part, so sad that will be the last but I just can´t wait.

Poor Clark, and poor Lois too, it´s a very dificult time.

Karla
Oh wow, Nicole! Poor Clark! whinging

Why couldn't Lois at least have told him that she still loves him? She knows she does. I got the impression that she'd had all the time she needed to get over his lying - she was ready to get back together. And, when she saw him so cut up and talking about leaving, she couldn't just say 'I love you'? sad

Oh, by the way, you might want to make one tiny change - since this is around midway through S2 or a little later (I think), then the Preston Carpenter thing would have been a year ago, not two.

More soon!!! wildguy

Wendy smile
OMG, Ellen Lane's emails are just hilarious! thumbsup , so funny wave
Is it night yet?
Por Clark! How could the crowds do that to him. How can Lois let this continue? More soon. Lois you better fix this. Laura
lol I liked her e-mail address. laugh

"Don't worry about me, Lois," he said. "I'm invulnerable, remember?"
Eek, Lois.. try to swallow that :p

I want to know what Lois is up to... With Linda? Yikes! eek

MDL
Thanks for the replies, all smile I am heading out for a little bit for a cinco de mayo inspired dinner, but will post when I'm back and have read through the final part!!

laugh Nicole
Originally posted by ethnica:
Is it night yet?
Seriously! I must have more!!!

-Diva
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards