Lois & Clark Forums
Erica!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to wring your neck until I saw that sign off!!! Lex Luthor!! rotflol

Cute!

Sara
razz

Jose hyper
dizzy
razz

clap

LabRat smile
Erica, you rotflol

My poor Lex, I will make him happy soon devil I love him, please donĀ“t be jealous but he is sooooooo HOT. cool

Karla
Open Letter to Lex:Sweetie let me take you for a ride in my little red corvette. Yours,
Mrs. Cox
Dear Lex aren't you dead? Laura
You didn't fool *me*, Erica cool

For some reason, I liked it thumbsup

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
You want people here to stop rooting for Lois & Clark to get together, Lex? You want them to stop writing all these stories where they get together and live happily ever after? Don't hold your breath.

Oh, no, wait, please *do* hold your breath. It won't take more than a few years, I'm sure...

PJ
Hey, Lexy-boy...

You really are pathetic, you know that? You come on here and make your usual boring threats and expect the authors here to listen to you? evil

Phil
LOL! Erica, good lord woman. You and your lex fetish. wink

Rach
~hides behind the psychofurball .. is afraid... vewwy afraid....~ ;-)
devil poor Lex. At least he has you, Erica :p .
Lol! rotflol

Some of the comments are just as entertaining as poor Lex's lament. Poor deluded man, trying to take on the authors on these boards! laugh
Hehehe...

sorry for taking too long to reply. I was kinda hoping I would figure out what the heck Tarkas said by now, but I still havent. laugh

Thanks for not killing me, Sara.

Ann, MLTVs are getting obvious for you? Hmmm.. we gotta change that. wink

Labby, thanks for all your support.

Karla! He is mine!!! razz

Chief is reading my stuff? sloppy

Guys, you are terrific! Thanks everybody for reading my silly things. Let's make a pact. I keep writing and you keep giving me FDK, deal? wink

MDL.
So what would you like explained, MDL?

Phil, FoLCdom's Official Luthor Barbeque Chef evil
News flash : There was a break out at Metropolis Womens' Penitentiary this morning. The first such
occurrence in the history of the institution.
Officials warn against giving strange blondes a ride.
ARGH!!!

Luthor barbecue???? jawdrop
Might trick me once,
I won\'t let you trick me twice...

Sorry, got carried away laugh

Anyway, yes, if you keep writing MLTV's I, at least, will keep giving you FDK. And I won't mind if you make them more tricky. The trickier they are, the ROTFLOLlier I go! And I like going ROTFLOLly! smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards