Lois & Clark Forums
Is this more like it?

Tank (who wonders if Lois had any ketchup handy wink )
Yeah I think this is more like the Tank we've all come to know and love. Poor Jimmy. Hope he liked his new home in Lois' stomach.
OY LOL!
Tank's BAAACCCKKKK! You are truly evil
cool
Artemis
Lois looked uncomfortable, and blushed. "Jimmy? Um... Jimmy's, um... BURP!"
All I can say is HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!! (ROTFLMAO) clap
Well, it finally happened - Tank went off the deep-end! We knew it had to happen eventually, but I just never expected it to be so...colorful...when it happened. help

I'm not sure whether I should scream or ROTFL! at this. goofy
As someone who read "Alive" cover to cover, way into the night, couldn't put it down...
rotflol rotflol
Ok, I knew we had a Tank-style WHAM coming, but... but... <splutter>

geez!

Ok, now I did like some bits... (no, not bites, bits)

An Invitation to a Donner Party.
Ok, no one can claim the title misled them...
the Metropolis Wonder
dizzy , or rotflol ? I really can't decide...

Ok, so now there's proof, there really is more than one person posting using Tank's nick. laugh
Ahahahaha!

That was a *scream*.

Jen
notworthy notworthy
He's back! clap clap

Jose dance ]
Welcome back, Tank! smile1

Tricia cool
Chilling, Tank! laugh

Melisma (under her Rock, sweating in the blossoming Korean summer, so a chill was just what the doctor ordered laugh )
"Lois - where's Jimmy?"Lois looked uncomfortable, and blushed. "Jimmy? Um... Jimmy's, um... BURP!"
You aren`t serious now are you :rolleyes:

Looks like the old Tank is coming back laugh Although I must confess I didn`t the new one was that bad peep

sunshine
clap clap

LabRat smile
Um... what's a donner party? confused

Tank, welcome back! goofy This was much more like your usual style for vignettes with a twist in the tail. And you finally got to kill off Jimmy again, huh?

So, does this mean that Lois is going to take off looking for Hannibal Lecter now? wink Is Clark even safe with her? eek

Wendy wink
Trying to prove that you're still you? I had a feeling that this is what you were going to do from the title, but it still had me laughing/groaning at the end. laugh
Um... what's a donner party?
Wendy - and probably a lot of non-US readers - the Donner Party were a wagon train load of settlers in the Old West who took the wrong cutoff and ended up stranded in the wilds of nowhere, cut off and snowbound. Many starved to death and the rest had to resort to cannabilism to survive until the thaw and they were rescued. Their story has fascinated ever since, in much the same way as the story of the Titanic does, and I guess for much the same reasons, and some of the diaries, accounts of their ordeal by survivors can be very poignant.

The Donner Party

LabRat (who only knows all about this one because of her fascination with western culture back when The Young Riders was her favourite TV show. laugh )
Oh my. Well, this is certainly more like what we expect from a Tank story. There was a Wham. Despite having read the title, the ending caught me clueless, although I had known that Jimmy wasn't going to survive this - that was a given. wink

But something that I don't remember reading: Lois has been missing for almost a month, trapped in a tiny cabin in the frozen wilderness. Somehow, didn't something happen that would cause her to have to cut some of her hair off? confused

KathyM
Hi,

Great Story. drool
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! thumbsup

Did she cook him first? rotflol

El [Linked Image]
Way to go Tank
definitely - He's back
merry
Tank,

As soon as I saw the title, I knew where you were going with this -- just had to hang in there to find out who survived and who was "dinner".

Welcome back Tank!!!!

Barb.
Oh that's funny...! rotflol

Glad to see you're better Tank, I was a bit worried about you for a while there.

I'd never heard of the Donner Party either... I thought the title was refering to Doner Kebabs, and, well, given the reputations of some of our local kebab shops, I wasn't too surprised by the ending... laugh

Helga
(Spelling was never my best subject... wink )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards