Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Elena FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/27/04 02:30 PM
ROTFL!!!! smile1
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/27/04 02:55 PM
rotflol

Great idea. Though I prefer not to think El is married to Tempus. ARGH... she's a lucky girl, isnt she?

Happy birthday, El.

party
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/27/04 05:45 PM
dance dance
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/27/04 07:26 PM
LOL, good one, Wendy <g> Such a fabulous array of villains... it's a shame they didn't manage to win. Don't worry, El, there's always next time!

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/27/04 08:54 PM
Wendy

ROTFL!! smile1

Happy birthday, El! dance party

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/28/04 05:56 AM
Fantastic! thumbsup

And this:
“But it’s Finding Nemo!” Amber Lake protested. “It’s so funny! Especially this bit... DOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOU SPEEEEEEEEEEAK WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE???????”
hyper
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/28/04 06:42 AM
LOL! It's just *so* hard to get good help nowadays, isn't it? Loved it!
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/28/04 06:52 AM
very funny! rotflol
Buon compleanno, Elena! party party
Simona smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/29/04 08:39 AM
Thanks, guys, for your comments on this crazy little thing, even though I'm sure many of the lines went right over a lot of people's heads. goofy El, I'm so glad you liked it!

A brief explanation for those of you kind enough to comment:

'Pronto' is what El says when she answers the phone (it's the Italian way), and she gets a lot of calls on her cellphone. wink

When Elena visited Canada recently, we all watched Finding Nemo. The whale-speak had a rather... strange effect on her. goofy Put it this way, it was a good twenty minutes before anyone could get any sensible conversation out of her after that! rotflol

She does prefer her coffee near-cold. wink

Much of her free time when in Canada was spent beating my husband at table-tennis (ping-pong). Talk about competitive!

Oh, and one line which I should have worked into the story somehow, but didn't think of it in time, El, is "I ate too much." wink

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, you evil mastermind, you! devil

Wendy smile
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/29/04 11:09 AM
She took her foot away. And, in the same movement, she gave him a hard kick, sending him rolling across the room. Unfortunately, Clark had left the French windows open when he’d come in a short time earlier. Lex rolled straight through, falling to the ground below with a satisfying SPLAT.

“Oops.” Lois thought about feeling guilty - she hadn’t intended to kill him, after all - but after a moment she shrugged. “Who cares?”
LOL! rotflol I loved it! [Linked Image]

~Andreia [Linked Image]
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: The Evil Mastermind - 11/29/04 05:35 PM
Hi,

“Yes.” She nodded to the trussed turkey on the floor. “I’m Elena. But you can call me Mrs Tempus.”

Taking advantage of their shock, she stepped past them and bent down beside her husband, putting her hand on his shoulder. Then, from her pocket, she produced her favourite device. Opening it, she said loudly, “PRONTO!”

There was a blinding flash of light. And then she and Tempus were safe. Defeated, but safe. They would live to fight another day - and this time they would win. Just as soon as she managed to assemble some reliable villains.
This is a nightmare. eek

MAF hyper
Happy Birthday, Elena! party
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards