Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: gerry FDK: Twins 24 - 11/19/04 09:22 AM
Enjoyed this last section.

I find it interesting the way you develop character and relationships. notworthy and what makes your stories such a pleasure to read. You're able to combine just enough B-plot in the story, mainly through interesting dialogue, while writing very strong A-plot. hail hail

And speaking of A-plot, how can leave you Lois and Clark (and us), facing a .38 and being hauled away?

gerry
Posted By: KathyM Re: FDK: Twins 24 - 11/19/04 10:12 AM
Ditto all of Gerry's comments, Nan. I've been feeling pretty relaxed here, thinking that the A-plot was winding up nicely, just assuming that Henderson would be able to take it up now and act against Lex.

I don't know why it didn't even occur to me that Lex would have a few tricks left up his sleeve!

Brava! hail

Kathy
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK: Twins 24 - 11/19/04 10:51 AM
Ditto what Gerry said. I, too, love the way you write.

Ditto what Kathy said. I was just bopping along, feeling groovy, watching everything fall into place, when BAM! That ending took me totally by surprise. notworthy

Great story, Nan!

- Vicki
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Twins 24 - 11/19/04 11:35 AM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup They are making progress.

eek Luthor have spies in the police precinct.

"Miss Lane," he greeted them, "Mr. Kent. My master has directed me to bring you to him." He gestured toward the station wagon. "Get in please."
When he said "Mr. Kent. My master has directed me to bring you to him."
confused Is He taking Clark at gunpoint in front of Lois and leave Lois behind?

eek He is kidnapping Clark? Its strange he is leave a witness or he did it on purpose?

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Twins 24 - 11/19/04 04:23 PM
Yeah! Whams!

At least whams are coming... right?

Tank (who has always loved Nan's ability to write tightly plotted stories, even if he does find Brian an annoying character)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Twins 24 - 11/19/04 10:28 PM
Nan

Another superb part! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards