Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/01/04 12:17 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup I think she want to impress Clark more than Superman.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: IsisLnC Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/01/04 12:32 PM
She almost laughed out loud. While she could see that Clark's boy-next-door good looks and old fashioned values were much more appealing to her than Lex's sophisticated, high society life-style, she didn't see herself falling for either of them. Men were just too much of a complication, one she didn't have time in her life for right now. There were too many stories to write, too many investigations to do.
smile1

Excellent part! Can't wait to read more!!!!
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/01/04 04:25 PM
It's nice to read about an intelligent and logical Lois Lane. The fact that she's able to 'enjoy' the perks that a date with Lex can provide, but is able to see his world as the mask is refreshing.

Lois may have been impressed by all that Lex has and has achieved, but she also knows herself and realizes that this guy and his veneer of sophistication is not who she is. Lex is definitely not a pizza and a video type of guy.

Tank (who figures Lois has to turn up the heat on Clark since she only has one day left... if she indeed only has one day left)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/02/04 12:13 AM
Erin

Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/02/04 12:26 AM
Hmm... I think Lois is going to need more time :p

Wonder how will she get it wink

Jose hyper
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/02/04 07:43 AM
Erin,
I found the dinner with Lex fascinating. We saw how charming his exterior is, but we knew that something was brewing underneath.

Lois is clear-headed about her approach to Lex, especially after the suspicions that Clark raised. (I'd be curious to know if she would have been curious about Lex in the same way if Clark wasn't susupicious.)

I kept wondering throughout if Lois would toss herself from a roof in order to meet the super hero. Like would Lex push her out the window, would she get herself into a scrape and end up tripping and oops! I'm falling, or would she just jump and hope that he'd show up. (No. Don't do that Lois. He might not show up.)

I guess all I can do is keep on reading,

gerry
Posted By: Sira Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/02/04 10:56 AM
Wow, another very interesting part. I loved the way Lois was thinking about Clark while on her way to meet Luthor. And I'm so incredibly glad that she didn't let herself be woed by him.

Since her last day in Metropolis has started, drastic measures might prove her only solution if Clark keeps up his act. In my opinion, there is indeed a chance that she'll make that jump from a roof-top.

But no matter what will happen, I will keep reading.

Sira - more impatient than ever.
Posted By: Gabriele Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/02/04 11:48 AM
Ditto others. Wonderful part. Lois is so level-headed and already attracted to Clark.

Only, I believe Lex wouldn't give *anything* away.

Did Lex want Lois to be followed because he hopes that through her, he will reach Superman, I mean "a friend"?
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK:The Long Road Home-Part 9 - 11/02/04 02:11 PM
Another excellent part, Erin! clap clap clap
I like this Lois: focused, strong, but opened to her "partner" opinion (I don't think Lois is a little suspicious of Kex only because she's attracted to Clark.
I'm looking forward to know where this story is going!
Simona smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards