Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/18/04 01:47 PM
Heh. So now he knows she knows but not how much or how long she's known it... and they can't talk about it yet! goofy

More, more! I want more Brian scenes wink

PJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/18/04 02:08 PM
Cute. More soon. Laura
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/18/04 05:05 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Nan Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/18/04 07:23 PM
I don't know if I've made it clear, but Clark's only contact with Kryptonite before this episode was in Smallville, when Trask was there. The piece that Irig sent to the Wichita lab disappeared, and Clark had no reason to think that Luthor would have any Kryptonite. *We* know that Luthor got hold of it because we saw "Barbarians at the Planet", but Clark really didn't realize there was any reason to worry.

Nan
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/18/04 11:47 PM
Cool! cool

I have the same doubt as Maria, how does Brian see Lois? hyper
Posted By: Gabriele Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/18/04 11:54 PM
Same as others.

What Clark didn't realize is what it means Lois treats him exactly the same way as before - she is not a bit awed of Superman. I guess taht for all her gentleness, Martha also sometimes said like this:

The shocked expression on Clark's face changed and astonishment took its place. "Lunkhead?" he said.
Eagerly waiting for more.
Posted By: avia Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/19/04 04:05 AM
Nan,
I guess you’ve just invented Brian-Interruptus. laugh

Unlike others, I’m not concerned with the way Brian views Lois. Even if he is still fond of her the relationship between them seems (to me) to have changed. Lois seems to be aware that Brian is still psychologically a child and treats him in a motherly manner (at least to some degree).

I think the Kryptonite bit and the reasons why Clark opened the box are pretty clear in the story itself.

Great part! So, when is the next one coming? wink

Avia
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/19/04 02:09 PM
Quite a good post.

Lois was "spot on."

And I love confused Clark.

James, who doesn't really see Brian as causing and romantic difficulties...unless Lex and modern day TV have warped his brain in regard to women.

James
Posted By: Vicki Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/20/04 07:11 AM
Excellent, Nan! I loved every word of it. Poor Clark is so confused. goofy

Maria has a point, I suppose, in that if AltClark feels the same way about Lois as Clark does, surely Clark's clone would feel it, too. (Actually, in the show, the clone *was* attracted to Lois, and tried to put the moves on her!) But Brian at this point is too immature to feel anything but puppy-love, if that.

Gee, maybe if Doc Klein is successful, and Brian survives, he can wait for Lex to create Clois and then go out with her! he he

Seriously, though, this story is great fun to read, and I can't wait to see the conversation where Lois explains what she knows and how long she's known it!

- Vicki
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Twins, p20 - 10/22/04 02:53 AM
Nan

Another fantastic part! goofy

I'm enjoying this immensely and look forward to reading more.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards