Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Aria FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 03:41 PM
Comments go here!

Thanks tons smile
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 04:52 PM
Ouch poor Clark. He needs therapy and how about that Lois? She seems to be the most insensitive person on planet Earth. did she once try to understand how painful the memory was for him? Did she give him sympathy? NO. She just wants her story and she could care less about Clark and his feelings. She is a real cold fish. What a jerk. I hope he ends up with Mason in this version. Laura
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 06:05 PM
Wow! What a lot of revelations in this section! Clark finally finds the connection between him and Jason Trask; Lois discovers that Clark really does know him; and she finds out about his parents. eek

Yes, in a way she comes across here as very callous; on the other hand, I see her as being focused more on the practical than on the 'Oh, my God, your parents were murdered when you were nine!' kind of response. His parents were murdered; Trask was responsible; ergo, why hasn't Trask paid society's penalty for the murder? I think it's Lois's singlemindedness rather than her being cold or unfeeling. huh

And poor Clark! His thoughts about 'only another few minutes to be Clark' rather than some poor specimen Lois will pick apart under her microscope before revealing all his secrets to the Daily Planet - it's just heartwrenching. mecry

Keep this coming, Diane!

Wendy smile
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 07:03 PM
Excellent, excellent stuff!!

I'm with Wendy, I think that Lois' sense of justice is blinding her to the obvious pain Clark is in. She is obsessed with this story and if Trask is a murderer then obviously she should be the one to bring him down. And Clark, poor baby frown I feel so bad for him.

I love your descriptiveness Diane. Your story practically leaps off the page. From Jimmy bursting into the room to Clark's nausea I feel like I'm immersed! thumbsup

~Liz
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 09:23 PM
Excellent! My favorite part yet! The tension just leaped off the page for me. And holy cow, I'm glad the truth finally came out...or at least most of it. All of Clark's pent-up behavior is finally starting to spill over. But I hope the rest of the truth doesn't spill out unintentionally like his parents' death did.

JD
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 10:13 PM
Diane

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/27/04 11:53 PM
Of course he shouldn't leave her alone wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: Aria Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/28/04 09:12 AM
I, too, see Lois's reaction as sort of tunnel-vision. I tried to point out in several instances that she was borederline sympathetic, and almost outwardly comforting despite her justified annoyance at his reticence, but when she actually hears what Clark has to say she just snaps. A criminal is loose, and he didn't do anything to stop it. Sentimentality aside, her morals just won't let something like this slide. She's not being intentionally callous, it's just the way she looks at things. Not to mention, he's telling her repeatedly to back off, which in my experience watching the show, Lois NEVER likes smile Anyways, hopefully in the next part will address the concerns adequately enough. We'll see!

Thanks for taking the time to feedback! *hugs*
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Waking a Miracle (14/??) - 09/28/04 02:25 PM
Hi,

Great part. help Clark is not willing to help Lois in this investigation.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards