Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Tarkas FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/06/04 11:44 PM
<snicker> Nice double-fake, Laura. First it looks like Martha's plotting to blow Clark's secret, and then suddenly... oops. clap

Very neatly done. When is Clark going to realise that he's outgunned by those two, and that "Divide and Conquer" just plain doesn't work with them? :rolleyes:

Phil
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/06/04 11:55 PM
laugh
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 12:37 AM
lol

Nice! Way cool "revelation" in this story.

JD
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 01:05 AM
thumbsup

Sara
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 01:48 AM
rotflol

You had me fooled for quite a while until I figured out it had to do with that other story. Really funny, more next year? smile

Saskia
Posted By: Aria Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 08:47 AM
rotflol

Loved this smile I can just picture Martha and Lois being that devious.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 01:40 PM
Hi,

Cute story. hyper
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 02:14 PM
Oooh! A DuckyMan prequel! I admit, I was fooled at first.

Great "revelation" clap clap

There's a lot of material for next stories, right? wink

See ya soon. Keep writing.
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 02:45 PM
Fun little story, Laura! wave
Posted By: EmilyH Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/07/04 06:32 PM
Cute! clap
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/09/04 11:32 AM
Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and comment smile . I am glad you thought it was funny laugh . To those of you who didn't, and those who were offended, I'm really sorry.

- Laura smile
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/09/04 01:38 PM
thumbsup at your edits!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. (who would probably still be watching He-Man, if he was still on TV laugh )
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/09/04 02:11 PM
Cute, Laura. clap I just adored Duckyman, one of my absolutely favourite comedy fics of last year, and this was a lovely prequel to it.

BTW, I noticed that you seem to have double posted the story, so there are two copies of it in the thread. I didn't want to edit out one as I wasn't sure which was the updated version. But you might want to just nip in at some point and delete the superfluous one. smile

LabRat [Linked Image]
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/09/04 02:19 PM
Very funny, Laura! huh

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/09/04 02:30 PM
Um, okay... I thought I got this story at first, but then it went into He-Man territory and I got thoroughly lost... dizzy guess I'd better go read the sequel!

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/11/04 05:18 PM
Laura

This is great. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/13/04 01:07 PM
“You have no idea,” Martha said softly. “Never invade Russia, and never try to defeat a team of Lois Lane and Martha Kent. It just never works.”
I tell you, Yellow Dart, as a big fan of DuckyMan this just killed me. Wonderful! And so full of gems like the one I quoted.

This is a great tradition! We get one every year?? <<asked hopefully>>

CC
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: Hey, Mom - 09/14/04 09:34 AM
Thanks for the wonderful comments laugh . I am glad so many of you liked it! As to whether this will be an annual thing, I'm not sure. I thought Duckyman would be a stand alone, but then I got the idea for this one, so who knows wink . Glad the concept hasn't gotten old.

Pam, yeah the He-Man thing wouldn't make any sense without reading Duckyman. It's a silly idea that all of his Halloween costumes for 10 years have to have the theme of a character with a secret identity, and he has to do a little play to Lois reveaing himself "correctly". I was going to put a disclaimer at the beginning of the story, but then I thought it would be a major spoiler. I can see it making no sense at all if you haven't read Duckyman or if you didn't associate the two.

- Laura
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards