More ASAP, please.

MAF mecry
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Clark & Lois-Part 2 - 09/11/04 07:53 PM
RodStewFan,

confused Where are you?

help
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Clark & Lois-Part 2 - 09/12/04 04:45 PM
wow.

It didn't hit me that Lois was dead at the end of the first part. I didn't know until I read the second. I was like "what!" I had to go back and read. I cannot believe I missed that.

I feel a bit silly though. I am lost. Who is Joseph? Why was Clark in a cell? Did Clark make a 'friend' while in the cell and that is Joseph?

I cannot believe Clark not giving attention to his daughter. What a self-absorbed lunk head. I am so intersted in how this goes!

“Clark what about work and…”

“What Superman?” Clark said Sam looked at him confused. “Oh Sam you don’t know I’m Superman. That’s why I wasn’t with Lois when she died. When I my wife was dying I was saving strangers.”
I enjoyed that part. I can picture Clark saying it in such a blunt way.

“I SAID GO!!” He threw the bottle at the wall and the amber liquid ran down the wall the glass shattering.
Oh dear.

I hope Martha and the others are giving the little girl lots of love.

thumbsup
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Re: FDK: Clark & Lois-Part 2 - 09/12/04 04:53 PM
Joesph is the man that was in clarks skip and has become his drinking buddy. They were in a cell because they were drunk and disorderly and put in a cell to cool off.
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Clark & Lois-Part 2 - 09/12/04 06:52 PM
Oh, okay! What's a skip?
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Re: FDK: Clark & Lois-Part 2 - 09/13/04 05:37 AM
A skip is a sort of dumpster that you hire to put trash that the builders would be taking out we (Brits) hire them when building or renovating.

wink

grovel I just want to say sorry for asuming you knew that Joseph was the man in the skip as in my head i know and forgot to explain it in the story :rolleyes:
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Clark & Lois-Part 2 - 09/14/04 05:12 PM
Thanks for the explanation! I learned something new. wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards