Love this, Nan. Want more!!

PJ
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Twins: 13/? - 08/29/04 02:14 PM
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP. please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK-Twins: 13/? - 08/29/04 07:57 PM
I'm not sure saving the clone is such a good idea. I got the impression from the episode that the clone realized that Clark was Superman, but I don't remember if he had a similar realization here. His continued existence can only create complications.

It seems like Lois and Clark have gathered a lot of evidence against Leek and Lex, almost too much. It looks like a slam dunk conviction except... aside from the legality of the 'recording' that Martha brings up, none of the evidence is admissible because it was obtained illegally. Breaking and entering and stealing personal files doesn't allow for the inclusion of that information in a court, unless... they can talk Leek into to providing it voluntarily.

Waiting to see where it goes next.

Tank (who finds it hard to believe that Lex was so careless, and that Luthor will move to 'cover his tracks' quite soon)
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK-Twins: 13/? - 08/30/04 06:45 AM
Tank,

Your post showed me where I hadn't been quite clear about what Lois and Clark have in mind, so I added a couple of sentences to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

Nan
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK-Twins: 13/? - 08/30/04 01:59 PM
Yay, more TWINS! You go NAN!

More, SOON!

~Liz
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Twins: 13/? - 09/01/04 02:29 AM
Nan

A great part! smile1 Hopefully Lois and Clark will be able to nail Luthor and Leek. I can't wait to see what happens to the clone.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards