Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 10:32 AM
I love this story... love it, love it, love it. smile

Some very effective introspection there -- Lois realizes she's behaved badly in the past and assumes that he doesn't trust her yet, while Clark is assuming that she's doesn't trust *him* yet.

And I just cannot wait for Vatman to show up and romance Lois... evil

Write more, post more!

PJ
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 10:45 AM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: Gabriele Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 11:45 AM
Great part.

That's Lois all right:

Wallowing in guilt wasn't the answer. She had to think this through rationally and she didn't have the time right now. There was too much to do. She needed time to come up with some kind of plan but the first change she had to make was to do as she had decided last night before she had made this incredible discovery; she would stop taking him for granted and start treating him better. Besides, now was her chance to find out more about the man as he really was. It should be an interesting investigation she told herself determinedly, trying to put a new perspective on the thing.

But before she got too involved with that, they still had this situation with the imposter to resolve. She had to solve this thing for Clark. It was the least she could do to prove to him that he could rely on her.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 01:12 PM
quite good, love the introspection.

James
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 03:29 PM
It was interesting, she thought, how he had come to her for help in spite of the fact that he was a very good investigative journalist in his own right. It meant that Clark really did respect her intelligence and her skills as a reporter. It was nice to know that...
laugh

Somehow, she had to show Clark that he didn't have to be afraid that she would expose his secret to anyone for any reason. If she could do that, maybe he would tell her the truth of his own accord.
thumbsup And I love the typical Lois and Clark behavior - each of them obsessing about the same thing, but for completely different reasons.

More soon! I can't wait until the secret is out!

Sara
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 03:46 PM
I love Lois' thought process. At least she's not blowing up at Clark...she is thinking the whole thing through, which is good.

Can't wait for part #9
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/16/04 04:29 PM
waiting eagerly Lois' meeting with the imposter laugh

Jose hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/17/04 06:31 AM
Good instalment.

Typically Lois and Clark are imagining what the other is 'thinking' and both are getting it wrong. Nice to know that some things never change.

Only this time, their 'incorrect' musings could actually be beneficial to their eventual connection.

Tank (who guesses that Lois won't be quite so impressed with Clark's actions on her behalf when confronting the clone since she knows he's actually Supie)
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/17/04 07:36 AM
Lois on a mission! a little scary... laugh usually at the end she needs... help
What is she up to?

Simona smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/17/04 10:52 PM
Nan

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Twins, part 8 - 07/18/04 06:49 AM
Great work over the last several parts, Nan! I loved the revelation, and this section built on it perfectly. thumbsup You'll have to forgive me for not saying more, though I'd love to have the time to.

Looking forward to part 8 and Lois meeting the clone knowing he's a clone!

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards