Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Fearless Monkey FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/20/04 08:58 AM
This is coming along nicely Nan. I just read the first three parts, looks great. You've inspired me to dig out my tapes and watch this ep again. smile

Thanks for writing thumbsup
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/20/04 09:19 AM
Hmmm interesting... the issue with the globe didn't happen long time ago... laugh

Jose smile1
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/20/04 11:42 AM
Another excellent part, Nan! Clark was nicely circumspect with Lois, while still telling her several things which will have been a surprise to her - and, knowing your Loises, will make her do a lot of thinking and perhaps even jump to an interesting conclusion or two. wink

And they're putting more together with regard to Lex Luthor... nice work! thumbsup

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/20/04 12:28 PM
Well, what can I say... Yay! More Nan-fic! smile This was a lot of fun and I'm anticipating quite an interesting story. Sooner than later is better, but I'll take whatever I can get whenever I can get it laugh

PJ
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/20/04 04:49 PM
Great part. I hope Lois does a lot of thinking on all this globe stuff...indeed, an interesting conclusion or two she could put together, as Wendy put it.

Looking foward to more!
smile
Jen
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/20/04 06:29 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/21/04 12:04 AM
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK: Twins: 3/? - 06/23/04 04:50 AM
Nan,

Sorry it has taken me so long to post feedback to your story.

I think you are *such* a good writer; I just love everything of yours I've ever read. This is no exception! notworthy

This is a very interesting premise. I can already see the cogs in Lois' brain turning. I wonder how long it will take her to put 2 and 2 together? Clark has already told her way to much... (or not enough! lol)

Looking forward to Part 4!

- Vicki
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards