Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/14/04 01:48 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/14/04 02:46 PM
Nan, I admit that I would like you to post more frequently; on the other hand, if less frequent posts mean the same high quality as the last section, I'll keep my opinions to myself. help please find Lois...

gerry
Posted By: It'sMeCaryn Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/14/04 04:58 PM
Sure Nan, leave us hanging!! That was smile1
Caryn
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/14/04 06:49 PM
Good thinking Clark! Laura
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/15/04 05:35 AM
Fantastic part! thumbsup

Wonder where are they?... Is Luthor's idea?

Jose hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/15/04 09:18 AM
Looks like Lois' ability to get into trouble has dragged Lex into a bit of it this time. Nice twist on things.

OR... perhaps this is Luthor's problem and Lois is just along for the ride. Of course, that would mean that Superman would come to save the day and would wind up helping out Lex because he had to save Lois. Some days you just can't win for losing.

Tank (who thinks that Clark is going to get a bit impatient over Lois' dating thing with Luthor as he kind of wants the world to know that Lois is his lady)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/16/04 03:41 AM
Nan

Another great part! notworthy

What a place to stop! cat

I can't wait to find out who is in trouble. Is it Lex or Lois? eek

Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/16/04 05:10 AM
Whoa!!!!!! cat

Like others, I can't decide whether this is Lex getting into trouble, or whether it's something Lex planned. But I can't wait to find out!

The dinner conversation was excellent, Nan. Perfect fencing on both sides, each subtly slipping questions in but never really revealing too much. It would be so easy to believe that Lex was just simply interested in Lois as a romantic - or sexual - companion, but of course Clark's seen the diary and knows that whatever else he might have in mind Lex sees Lois Lane the journalist as a threat. Which means I think he might just be in on the apparent kidnap.

So what we need now is HELP!!! SUPERMAN!!!

Sorry I haven't visited these threads for a while, Nan. frown I have been reading HTIT and enjoying it very much, but life is sort of catching up on me right now: there are only two months to go before we emigrate, and I have four weeks of work left and lots of stuff to do before I finish. So I've been dilatory at posting comments on lots of things. Your post in the poll pricked my conscience and I knew I had to tell you how much I'm still very much enjoying this - I really love your approach to S1 and S2 rewrites and the way you so easily mix up lots of different plots, making them all flow so clearly and smoothly.

:p <-- me, green with envy! wink

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/17/04 06:56 PM
Great cliffhanger!

can't wait for the next post! Hurry!
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK:The Hottest Team in Town-Part 20 - 05/20/04 11:53 AM
Nan, I swear what I am about to say is true...

Just moments before reading the section where Lois and Lex end up in the boonies I thought to myself, 'With all the enemies that Lex must have made over the years, just how difficult would it be for someone with a high powered rifle to find a nice place with a bird's eye view of the theatre and just shot the b@$t@rd while he waits for his car to pull up.'

Imagine my surprise to find out that you have some evil things planned for Lex (yes, I know that Lex is a schemer but I just can't fathom what he could gain from this. On the other hand, They haven't actually stepped out of the car yet and I feel that a size 12 is about to drop when they do!)

As always, this was superb and worth the wait...but please don't make us wait too long for the next part oh goddess of the keyboard notworthy .

James.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards