Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/14/04 10:58 AM
smile1

Jose cool

P.S. How was Hawaii? wink
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/14/04 12:57 PM
Good to see you posting again smile1
And I'm really glad that Superman took Jack and Denny to a nice, safe place. thumbsup
We can always depend on Martha.

Clark/Superman kept repeating that Jack shouldn't draw attention to himself. I hope the boy isn't stupid.

Let's just catch the boss and have a nice holiday on the farm.

gerry
Posted By: kb Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/14/04 01:59 PM
Great part, I can’t wait for more. smile1

Great idea to take the boys to Clark’s parents smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/14/04 03:16 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/14/04 06:37 PM
What would we all do without Martha??? What a gal!

Looking forward to more....
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/14/04 07:08 PM
Too much Jack and Denny. Don't care about Jack and Denny. Jack is just as annoying as Jimmy.

That said, I knew you were going to have Clark take them to Kansas and Jon and Martha, though I don't know why. Why couldn't Superman just have dropped them off anywhere. Jack has money, they would soon fade away into a new existence in a new city and no one would ever have to hear from them again.

It's not like Luthor is going to be taken down in a day or two. The investigation and subsequent legal wraggling will drag on for months. Not a pleasant experience for J&M. Also, since Clark and Superman both emphasized it... we know Jack is going to do something to draw attention to himself.

Tank (who just can't see a punk like Jack knuckling under and doing 'chores')
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/15/04 05:06 AM
Nan

A fantastic part! clap Please post the next part soon. I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK-The Hottest Team in Town: 17/? - 04/15/04 11:29 AM
Yippee, more Nan...er, more of Nan's stories (yeah, that's what I meant, yeah, yeah)

Tank you are so evil and cynical...some city kids would give their eye-teeth to know that they have a roof over their heads in exchange for chores, not that that is a requirement with Jon and Martha...

Of course, in real life this would drag on for months (so Nan, are you up to an epic???), but in L & C's reality, it will be about, oh, a week or more.

Of course, I think that Jack or Denny will do something stupid, but, then again, maybe not.

James, loyal member of the Nan Smith club.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards