Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 05:38 AM
Wendy, you're starting my morning off with chill bumps and I gotta go work in the warehouse today.

Torture!!!

Thank you for giving me something to look forward to!

TEEEJ laugh
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 05:53 AM
Yay! They're going to kiss!! blush

Jose blush
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 06:04 AM
Ooh, a kiss! That's promising! Though I've no doubt they'll manage to mis-understand each other for a while longer -- after all, this is a story written by Wendy & Kae! goofy

Thanks, guys! Last year, I said my best birthday present was the opening of these boards laugh and, well, you haven't quite topped that, but this is definitely my best present so far this year! dance

PJ
Posted By: Sira Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 07:01 AM
Hey, what a great present to the FoLCs on this board and Pam in particular. It's a mean place to stop, an emotional cliffhanger so-to-speak. I can't wait what surprises are still awaiting us with this story.

I enjoyed it greatly and I'm looking forward to the rest.

~Sira thumbsup
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 07:20 AM
Oooo, yummy!

Happy birthday Pam!! party

Waiting not-so-patiently for part 2!

~Liz
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 07:58 AM
This is so true....miscommunication in relationships causes all kinds of problems.

Here they are both madly in love with each other but yet neither one wants to admit it.

So, chemistry is taking the lead...

Looking forward to part 2.
Posted By: Meni Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 08:34 AM
hey...

Kiss blush wonderful

Happy B'day Pam wave
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 09:53 AM
...tbc
AAAAAAAAARRRRGH! Wait! [distressed panting] You can't stop there!! [more distressed panting and some chest clutching] More! More! More!

She looked down at the book in her hands. Anthony wouldn’t lie to Janet. He was already crazily in love with her, and in the middle of chapter eight there was one of the best declarations of love she’d ever read in modern fiction. Not to mention the fantastic love scene that took place in chapter ten! She couldn’t wait to get to those and read them in context.
My actual name is Janet (although I rarely use it)... It's funny to see this about Lois; I do the same thing with those books. blush And my husband reacts the same way Clark did. :p

~Toc
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 10:09 AM
hopefully the next part is going to be posted before this day is over... or you guys are just plain mean!

Happy murf-mumble Birthday Pam!
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 12:25 PM
smile1 I like the date you picked - July 17th. That's my birthday! Hehe!

I can hardly wait for part 2! clap
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 03:46 PM
Wonderful story, Wendy and Kaethel. smile

I'm not surprised this is post-HoL. <g> So far, this is all very relaxed and sweet. They even kiss. I'm assuming disaster and angst is on the way for part 2? It would be surprising if the two of you can write a story without that. wink

So bring it on! I want to read more!

Oh, and I love the title. I know it's from a song - it happens to be a favorite of mine wink - and you chose it without thinking about it, but still that song was in my head for most of the day. You won't hear me complain at all! Just maybe the people in my environment because I wasn't singing the songs on the radio but the son in my head. laugh

Saskia
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 04:37 PM
Yay! A post-HoL story! My favorite kind! I need more...must...have...part...2...

JD
(who swears she doesn't need to attend a FARCE meeting...)
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/09/04 05:21 PM
Yay my favorite author is at it again. Loved it Wendy! I can't wait for more. Laura
Posted By: kb Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/10/04 05:45 AM
That’s so sweet. Beautiful story. smile1

Happy birthday
dance
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/10/04 06:41 PM
Hi,

Great piece. smile1
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/11/04 08:15 AM
Sorry, I'm late to respond, but I've been away for the last couple of days.

Anyway, this story is awesome!! thumbsup thumbsup Though that cliffhanger is wave
Posted By: Kaethel Re: FDK-A Year Ago Today - 04/11/04 01:52 PM
First of all, let us say that we're both extremely grateful for all the comments that this story garnered so far. We haven't written together in almost a year (for lack of time), but it's always a pleasure to write together, and we're thrilled that the readers seem to enjoy our joint efforts. smile

A number of comments were made about a possibly upcoming event:

Yay! They're going to kiss!!
Ooh, a kiss! That's promising!
Kiss
They even kiss
they are,kissing can’t leave us hanging in the middle of a kiss.
Though Birthday Girl has doubts about our ability to be not goofy Just wait and see!

Of course, some of you have noticed that the two of us seem to write on a recurring theme:

I'm not surprised this is post-HoL. <g>
A post-HoL story!
I'm afraid one of us is obsessed enough with the episode in question to thoroughly corrupt the other. blush

Thanks so much again for your enthusiasm, guys! Part 2 coming up soon!

And Pam, Happy Birthday again! And the Boards, Happy Anniversary!!! party

Wendy and Kaethel smile (who both claim innocence!)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards