Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: kb FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/02/04 12:05 PM
Grat part smile1
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/02/04 12:34 PM
smile1 :You've left yourself open for a sequel and Henderson becomes the Black Knight. What a triumverate Metropolis has now.

Have a great trip and hurry home. You have lots more writing to do.

Gerry
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/02/04 12:41 PM
Nice ending!! I'm thrilled about the possiblities for sequels!! smile1

Loved it Nan!

~Liz
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/02/04 02:33 PM
Hi,

Great story. drool

Where is the sequel? hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/02/04 05:40 PM
I'm so sad this story is over... but it was a very fun ride smile

Have a great trip to Hawaii and then come back to keep cranking out the great fic! goofy

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/03/04 12:15 AM
Nan

A great wrap-up! smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/03/04 04:52 AM
Ooh!! smile1
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/03/04 05:59 AM
This was a fun ride! For my tastes, it ended a little abruptly, but that, as others pointed out, happily leaves an opening for sequels.
dance
Thanks again for the story.
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/03/04 09:55 AM
Interesting little ride.

We all know that Nan is incapable of writing a story without at least two or three sequels to it.

Some interesting things yet to see. The Henderson, Sue dynamic is fun, but does allow for some nice wham potential.

I also think that the relationships between Lois, Clark, and Bill, are at the moment, too matter of fact, and formal. There's room for some more complicated involvement there also.

So, I guess we just have to wait for part 2 (and 3, and 4, and 5, and...)

Tank (who wonders if there is a name for a disease where a person feels compelled to write series)
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/03/04 12:42 PM
Very cool!!! I love the Henderson in Tights.. and I love the way that he interacts with his wife and I want to see more of this particular universe smile Anytime that you feel inspired of course wink
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/04/04 12:25 PM
Nan, I sure hope you're planning a sequel! There's so much more I want to see - Lois and Clark actually dealing with the fact that Bill knows who Superman and UltraWoman are; the three Superheroes getting to know each other better; Bill feeling guilty about keeping a pretty big secret from Sue - and so on. wink

I loved this premise right from the start. Henderson is one of my very favourite supporting characters, and I really hope that you do more with him and his powers. Hey, how about a spin-off series? goofy You and Yvonne could even collaborate and give us George and Bill: the New Adventures of Supercop! goofy

Wendy smile
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/05/04 11:38 AM
As always, a superb job.

And I am looking forward to the Sue and Lois interaction.

James
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK Supercop: 9/9 - 04/05/04 03:38 PM
Great story thumbsup

I confess, I never really thought about Henderson as a character before. Since I read your story and rewatched the episodes in which he appears, though, I've become quite a fan laugh

I'll be here to read, if you decide to write a sequel dance

Julia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards