Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: YConnell Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/09/03 03:35 PM
Sorry that was so short, but I really am running short on buffer.

Yvonne
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/09/03 07:14 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Meni Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 12:23 AM
Hey

It's was a great part thumbsup

This part was a sweet one...

Looking foward for more

Meni dance
Posted By: Saskia Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 03:10 AM
Another nice part, Yvonne. It's good to see CK finally getting over his fears. Lois reasoning in it all is funny. But this still doesn't bring us closer to a solution. So post more soon!!!

Saskia
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 04:14 AM
Yvonne

Another superbly written part! goofy )
Posted By: IreneD Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 04:23 AM
Great installment. I love how the moment of rapport between CK and Lois is reminiscent of the relationship between Alt-Clark and Lois in the series. I love how it's new to CK, yet almost old-hat to Lois. He's confused by it, and she's almost 'been there, done that' in her attitude.

Looking forward to more,
Irene
Posted By: Sunny Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 05:11 AM
hey Ivonne!I haven't been commenting much lately / grumble / but I'm still here and still enjoying this story very very much! and wow! hyper

I loved how Lois convinced CK to be Supes if only for one day.

I have my hopes up that maybe if he finds the strenth to be Superman again he will realize that that was what was missing in his life and not Jon.(did I mess that line up??, confused lol)

He can't possibly take care of Jon and still be Superman, can he?. And he has to be Superman again!!! I hope that in time he decides that staying with Lois and Clark is the best choice for everybody...

I have to say that I'm starting to like CK a little. Poor thing. frown

Well enough of my ranting and post more soon!

See you!
wave
Posted By: NearlyNoelNeill Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 05:47 AM
Might be short, but look at all the progress! smile

Lois and CK have a line of communication opened up. She's not so self-absorbed (or child absorbed) that she can't show some sympathy to him. CK is starting to get his act together more and more (and be rational about it).

And I'm beginning to wonder if the fertility issue isn't this Lois's and can be fixed...Hmmm.

Oh and I thought the reference to the other alt-Clark was just a hoot!!! Shame it's not going to get explained. I was ROFL. laugh

Looking forward to the next....

Best,
Sherry
Posted By: merry Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 06:00 PM
great part Yvonne,
and I like Lois & CK
but how are you going to make all of them happy
more soon please
merry
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Comments: Kidnapped! Part 16 - 05/10/03 09:20 PM
Yvonne,

I still feel so bad for CK. It has to be so hard for him to be so close to someone that looks just like his Lois, but isn't. I loved Lois's reference to the time that she and the other alternate Clark had a similar experience. thumbsup

- Alicia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards