Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: gerry FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/30/04 04:11 PM
Please don't take Henderson's powers away. I really like him super.

And have a great trip to Hawaii. Enjoy your new grandson. wave

gerry
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/30/04 04:53 PM
Oh yes, you have to let Bill keep the powers -- I like the idea of a Metropolis with three super-heros <g> And Sue went to all that trouble about dreaming up a costume, too.

I confess, I'm curious about Sue meeting L&C, especially Lois... maybe they can have them over for dinner and Lois can give tips on the finer points of being married to a superman wink Or if that doesn't fit in your story (since there's only one more part), I'll just imagine it <g>

Or, of course, I could just wait for the inevitable sequel wink

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/30/04 05:53 PM
Nan

Another excellent part! smile1 I also hope that Henderson keeps his powers. Sue and his costume, LOL! wave

Tricia cool
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/30/04 05:59 PM
Hi,

Great part. help

More soon, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/30/04 07:10 PM
Wonderful part Nan! thumbsup

Have a great trip! Enjoy your family time!

~Liz
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/30/04 07:59 PM
things come in threes!(superheroes too)

booo............only 1 more part.

That must mean........there's a sequel

(It's ok, you can start writing it AFTER you come back from Hawaii...have a great time)
Posted By: Tank Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/31/04 03:58 AM
Good instalment, Nan.

It's been fun to see Henderson handle this life altering situation so matter of factly. His 'nothing seems to trouble him' nature sure came in handy.

I may be in the minority, but, while I find it fun to see Henderson (and Lois) becoming super for a time, I don't want to see it last forever. Part of the mystique of Superman is that he's a 'one of a kind' super hero. He's the original and like a xerox, it's never quite as good as the original.

Tank (who thinks that being super takes too much of the challenge out of Lois' life)
Posted By: daneel Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/31/04 04:54 AM
Yay! One more part!! smile

Is this going to be the start of a new series? wink

have fun in Hawaii!! hyper
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/31/04 06:15 AM
Dang, only one more part...must mean there is a sequal in the works... hyper

Part of me agrees with Tank and part of me agrees with the rest, with regard to the permancy of the super-powers.

Maybe you could wait several stories before they lose them...

James
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FBK: Supercop 8/9? - 03/31/04 09:05 AM
Loved it, Nan! I can't believe you're ending it so soon; I want to see much more interaction between the three of them. You've shown us them interacting in their superhero guises, but I want to see them interacting as Lois, Clark and Bill now (and possibly Sue wink ) since Bill does know who they are.

And, actually, I still want to see Lois and Clark dealing with the fact that Bill knows Superman's identity now.

Only one more part?? mecry

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards