Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/23/04 06:13 PM
Yeah, they all finally got together. And he's learning how to shave. So cute.

I hope that his powers (and Lois' for that matter)don't disappear at the wrong time!

Nice touch having Henderson use Jimmy for his investigations!

Look forward to more..
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/23/04 06:29 PM
Hi,

Great part. drool
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/23/04 07:25 PM
Cute. Laura
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/23/04 08:05 PM
Nan, this is really working well. I like Bill Henderson with superpowers. It's fun watching him learn to deal with the powers and new situations. It's like seeing Superman through new eyes.

The conversation between Superman, UW and Henderson works really well. They've all easily accepted the situation. And they make quite a powerful team. Too bad that Metropolis will probably lose two of these superheroes.

Unlike Tank, I like the way you use Jimmy and the way you get the characters to appreciate the work he does. He deserves lots of credit for the work he does. So there, Tank. razz laugh

I hope you find lots of time to write more...
gerry
Posted By: makulit Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/23/04 11:19 PM
Nice Installment. They finally meet. It seemed kind of strange how distant and formal Clark was being when speaking to Henderson, but I guess they never really knew each other well enough before.

makulit smile1
Posted By: Hazel Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/24/04 05:18 AM
Wonderful!

I want more Bill. smile

Hazel
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/24/04 06:03 AM
Yay, they finally met up! <g>

Maybe I'm weird (it's been alleged wink ) but I liked the way the three superheros were so matter-of-fact about the whole thing. "You figure it out yet?" "Yeah." "Okay, then." And have any of them called another by their real name? Henderson mentioned Lois when she wasn't there, but I don't think he ever called Superman Clark or Kent, even when they were midair... I guess they've got four or more years of a semi-adversarial relationship to get past.

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/24/04 06:27 AM
Ohh!! smile1
Posted By: kb Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/24/04 11:22 AM
Very cute part smile1
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/24/04 11:26 AM
Good part! I love their matter-of-fact sort of friendliness. I wish I could see the "unmasking" so to speak, where they all call each other by their proper names while cruising along at 10000 feet up.
Posted By: Julia Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/24/04 02:46 PM
Cute, Clark is giving lessons in how to be a superhero and, even more important, in how to *shave* a superhero. laugh laugh laugh

Really good part! thumbsup

More please,

Julia smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/26/04 12:19 AM
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/26/04 06:13 AM
Yes! They finally get together!

I like that fact that they consider Henderson's job more important that being a 'super-hero'.

James
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments - Super Cop 7/? - 03/27/04 01:54 PM
Loved it, Nan! Finally we got the meeting! Lovely idea to have the three of them working together.

Interesting, too, that Bill mentions Lois with no ceremony - there's been nothing in their conversation or Bill's manner to indicate to Clark that he knows who Superman and UltraWoman are, yet he casually makes it clear with that reference to Lois. Wonder how Clark felt about that? I know he suspected that Bill would have figured it out, but still... that's not the same as being confronted with the knowledge. wink

Can't wait for the next part!

Sorry I'm late commenting, by the way; I've been away on business for the past four days - got back a few hours ago and am busy trying to catch up with everything, including sleep. Phew!

Wendy (yawning) smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards