Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/15/04 09:05 PM
I welcome your feedback, as always,

Hope I answered your questions about who "Ma" and "Pa" were. I probably won't post again until the weekend, because I won't have time! But you never know, I may get a second wind.
Posted By: Tarkas Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 12:14 AM
Well, that answers that question... laugh Good one, Herb... and Chris.

I wasn't worried about Clark calling the Kents/Langs "Ma and Pa" because I'm used to it from the comics, and also because this is an AU, and little details like that give the story flavour, smile but it was very interesting (and a touch disturbing) to see the world the Kents came from.

Of course, you realise that you've just opened a can of worms, don't you? There will now be demands for a story in which AltClark goes to Nor's Earth to throw out the New Kryptonians... evil Maybe Herb could recruit some other Clarks to help?

Phil, passing the time until the next chapter by thinking of a "Super-Battalion" made up of Clarks from hundreds of AUs... wink
Posted By: IreneD Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 04:54 AM
Very interesting explanation for 'Ma and Pa.'

Good installment.

I'm looking forward to more,
Irene
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 06:44 AM
Wow Lana is waaaay more friendlier that years before smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 09:09 AM
ell this is going well for Alt Clark but why couldn't Herb go back in time before Our L n C were killed and straighten out the mess. Can he do that after Alt clark finds alt Lois so he's not alone at least. Laura
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 10:13 AM
Laura, the LnC that was killed was in not "our" universe. It was a difference AU. I'm thinking that in that universe, Utopia was not meant to be. The cosmic balance was restored when the Kent-less Alt-Clark and the Clark-less Kents found each other?

Hey I'm making this stuff up as I go along! HA HA!

And, one never knows where Herb is going to travel to next!
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 10:27 AM
Very interesting, engaging and definitely creative. The story behind Ma and Pa Kent is simply ingenuous notworthy

Although it was horrible for a Lois and Clark to be murdered, but I guess, in a balanced universe, for something gained, something must be lost wink laugh
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/16/04 01:13 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper

MAF hyper
Posted By: Hazel Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/17/04 07:46 AM
Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but you've actually made me kinda like Herb! laugh

Alt-fics are always quite fun and this one looks like a doozy. Looking forward to MORE!

Hazel
Posted By: RetroRose Re: Comments - Jungle Love 2/? - 03/17/04 08:08 AM
Chris,
Nice job here...... you've got me totally drawn in!!! smile1

S (who now is impatiently waiting for more, since she has caught up jump )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards