Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 03:56 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 04:30 PM
YAY! Supercop's back! I've been missing this, Nan.

And I still love the way you're writing Bill. Yes, he's very smart - nice work getting rid of that chair wink and I also enjoyed his musing on the way Clark has to act to keep his dual identity secret. Liked it a lot!

Superman and Ultra Woman make a terrific team, too. razz Oh well...

I spotted one tiny typo you might want to fix, Nan: Viola should be voila. wink

More soon, I hope!! wildguy

Wendy smile
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 05:35 PM
As this board was too jammed up earlier, I had to go over to the other boards to read this latest instalment.

I like your Henderson, I worry that a wife might be making him a bit too soft. His acerbic wit was always his most endearing feature.

Time for that 'private conversation' with Superman. Maybe once they realize he knows, Lois and Clark will invite him to dinner.

More.

Tank (who wonders if Nan plans to leave Metropolis over run with super types or not)
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 06:30 PM
A Super-Bill with a baby on the way. How sweet. We've never known this much about our lovable cop who tries to be hard-nosed but is milksop underneath!!!

Next installment should be verrrrrrry interesting. I can't wait for Clark to teach him how to shave. Should burn a few buildings in the process LOL!!!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 07:04 PM
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 07:33 PM
I've missed this Nan, great part!

Next installment should be fun with, hopefully, the conversation between Bill and Supes!

~Liz
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/12/04 10:11 PM
Mostly, I quote amazing lines when commenting... cool

But in this case it would have meant "copying & pasting" the whole story laugh

Looking forward to Superman meets Supercop

Excellent story and awaiting continuations...
clap
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/13/04 05:14 AM
Yay!!! smile1

Supercop's back!! smile

Jose hyper
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/13/04 12:13 PM
Nan,
love this and I'm not so far behind with this story.
great part
merry
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/13/04 11:06 PM
For some reason, "mild imprecation" had me laughing. It was just so... so Henderson. laugh

Wonderful part, Nan, as always! Sue is a great OC and it's wonderful to see Henderson slowly and thoughtfully working his way through all the complications. It was nice, too, to see Clark so supportive of Lois. And, of course, Martha and Jon are a wonderful cameo any time, any place. smile

So glad to see you working on this, Nan. Looking forward to MORE!

Hazel
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Supercop-Part 6 - 03/15/04 03:09 PM
Just finished reading this.

I read the part were you had Lois and Clark stopping in Kansas and I nearly yelled! When will they meet up with Bill?!?

The delay is maddening, but with the way you write, it is a wonderful way to go insane...

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards