Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Ultra Lucille FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/14/13 07:12 PM
Feedback for Autographs here.

I know it's a bit of a ridiculous topic, but I hope it offered at least a couple of chuckles!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/14/13 11:30 PM
clap
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/15/13 12:55 AM
thumbsup

Enjoyed it--thanks for sharing!

Laura
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/15/13 04:31 AM
Oh the guys at the precinct must LOVE her!

Thanks for the early morning chuckle. thumbsup
Posted By: Shallowford Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/16/13 07:39 AM
Double twist in a story that short! Didn't see it coming. Thanks for the smiles.
Posted By: Ultra Lucille Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/16/13 10:49 AM
VirginiaR: Thanks for the feedback!

laugh Chuckle indeed.
I'm so glad it didn't fall flat! I rewrote the last paragraph a good ten or twelve (no hyperbole!) times trying to get it right.

At first, I wondered if she was sending fan mail to her favorite hero in tights...
rotflol

Of course, she'd have time in her busy life to write Wanda Detroit *books*. I loved that she had a whole mystery series! I'd read that.
Ditto!
Posted By: Ultra Lucille Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/16/13 10:52 AM
Laura: Thank you for the comments!

Great job! I did get a chuckle out of the ending (and then went back and reread it with new perspective smile )…
dance

Chip reemerges! Good idea to pull someone somewhat familiar into your story
I will admit that this was my (and maybe Perry's??) way of getting back at Chip Peterson from BaTP. I never liked that guy. splat

Awesome twist at the end!
Thanks!

Knowing Lois, I'm sure she does
That's what I figured! I always wondered how Lois managed to not simply *live* at the precinct with the number of murderers, kidnappers, mob leaders, etc she managed to entangle herself with on a daily basis… :rolleyes:
Posted By: Ultra Lucille Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/16/13 10:54 AM
Morgana: Thank you for leaving feedback!

Oh the guys at the precinct must LOVE her!
Oh yeah. Inspector Henderson was making caustic comments in my head the ENTIRE time I was writing this! grumble
Posted By: Ultra Lucille Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 11/16/13 10:55 AM
Shallowford: Thanks for the feedback!

Double twist in a story that short! Didn't see it coming. Thanks for the smiles.
I'm glad you liked it!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 12/02/13 01:06 PM
Oooh! Another one!

An answering spark flared to life in his usually deadpan gaze. “Yup,” he replied succinctly. He pulled a thick sheaf of papers out of the envelope and handed them to her, smiling a little bit at her reaction.

Lois’s eyes were wide with disbelief. “Really? That’s all?” she asked incredulously.

Rob nodded. “Yeah. I double checked at the front desk, but Deb said that this was all we had for you this week.”
So, what’s going on?

“So, how is Mike doing?” Lois asked, not even looking up as she glanced through each document, making occasional notes and then scrawling her loopy signature. “Did his play go well?”
Quite the regular occurrence wave Michael
Posted By: Ultra Lucille Re: FDK: Autographs (1/1) - 12/05/13 08:24 AM
Michael: Thanks for the FDK!

So, what’s going on?
grumble

What a great surprise!
YES!! /pumps fist in triumph/
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards